ProBikeKit.com

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

snoballz

by snoballz

They are offering another 5% promo.

"To receive a further 5% discount off these already discounted items and all other items on our website just enter the Promotional Code X0901007 into the box in your Shopping Cart when you go through the checkout. This offer will end at Midnight (GMT) on Sunday 14th January 2006 and cannot be applied retrospectively."

I beleive they meant 2007.

8)

toronto-rider

by toronto-rider

Ordered on 29 Dec it came on Monday 8 Jan to Toronto, reason for being so slow this time (normaly 3-4 days) is I got "caught" by customs. Had to pay $13 on a $56 order. Oh well this is the 1st time customs has stoped a probikekit order out of 5.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

miniviking

by miniviking

Is the "stock" dynamic, so you can't order if others all ready have ordered the last one?

I ordered the Look keo carbon ti when it was 13 in stock, but just hours later they where all gone.

BelajaSmert

by BelajaSmert

miniviking wrote:Is the "stock" dynamic, so you can't order if others all ready have ordered the last one?

I ordered the Look keo carbon ti when it was 13 in stock, but just hours later they where all gone.

Yes. I've zeroed several stocked items myself.

mdt

by mdt

snoballz wrote:They are offering another 5% promo.

"To receive a further 5% discount off these already discounted items and all other items on our website just enter the Promotional Code X0901007 into the box in your Shopping Cart when you go through the checkout. This offer will end at Midnight (GMT) on Sunday 14th January 2006 and cannot be applied retrospectively."

I beleive they meant 2007.

8)

I wish I had seen this thread a week ago. I ordered a whole heap of stuff from them on the 13th. :roll:
■ Eat meat and vegetables, nuts and seeds, some fruit, little starch and no sugar. ■ Practice and train major lifts. Bike, run, swim, row, etc, hard and fast. ■ Routine is the enemy. ■ Regularly learn and play new sports.

allerge99

by allerge99

Just got a email from PBK this morning. They are doing 5% off again.

Probikekit Special Offers
January 19, 2007

To receive a further 5% discount off these already discounted items and all other items on our website just enter the Promotional Code X2703007 into the box in your Shopping Cart when you go through the checkout. This offer will end at Midnight (GMT) on Sunday 21st January 2006 and cannot be applied retrospectively.

snoballz

by snoballz

mdt wrote:I wish I had seen this thread a week ago. I ordered a whole heap of stuff from them on the 13th. :roll:

The Colnago will look great nonetheless!

8)

jersievers

by jersievers

PBK is the place for Tires and Tubulars.

Almost at cost. Crazy.

mdt

by mdt

snoballz wrote:
mdt wrote:I wish I had seen this thread a week ago. I ordered a whole heap of stuff from them on the 13th. :roll:

The Colnago will look great nonetheless!

8)

Thanks snoballz. Actually, looking through the bikes they had to offer, I could have got an extreme C for roughly the same price I paid for the C50. But it's not as though I'm hard done by, it's just one of those things.

Thanks for the heads up about the new sale too, I'll spread the word around. :)
■ Eat meat and vegetables, nuts and seeds, some fruit, little starch and no sugar. ■ Practice and train major lifts. Bike, run, swim, row, etc, hard and fast. ■ Routine is the enemy. ■ Regularly learn and play new sports.