Ridley Helium Forks

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

jackie

by jackie

lord_brush wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:10 am
It was a bit of a faff to be honest, and I had a similar run-around between the shop I bought the frame from, and Ridley themselves. Shop submitting warranty claim....Ridley not responding thru shop....so me contacting various contacts at Ridley/ BCF til I finally managed to get hold of this guy who was a bit peeved to have gotten embroiled in a warranty claim with a customer directly.

They ended up not warranting the fork and claimed it as because I had not used the 4ZA expansion deveice that came with the frame/ fork, so I had to pay for the replacement. This is true, as the 4ZA one was useless and kept slipping up the tube despite correct torque. I ended up swapping it out for a better Deda one which did stay in-place. I though that was a bit of a cop-out tbh on Ridleys part. Not sure I'll be buying from Ridley/ BCF again from my personal eperience...
that sucks.. anyay.. till date i am still waiting for bloody merlincycle to sort out my warranty and they havent even send the frame out to ridley..
and i think i wont be getting any more ridley in the near future

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com