Flo Bikes - some good coverage but anyone heard of WALT Van Aert?

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

Karvalo

by Karvalo

Mr.Gib wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:21 pm
Karvalo wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:33 am
Right, so as you comprehensively explain, the 'did you even watch the video' comment makes no sense. Were you expecting him to subscribe to Flo bikes just to watch a video you thought was funny?
It's rhetorical. I'll explain for you: it would be the same as saying "you shouldn't comment on something you haven't seen" (as you will miss some information that is likely to result in missing the mark with the comment.)
And do you think that was worthy of 7 paragraphs of moaning in response, in a thread that you supposedly wanted to be fun?
Karvalo wrote:
The topic didn't appear to interest anyone.
You can try to sell this idea all you want, but many people are unhappy with Flo Bikes and there have been many posts about it.
Not on this thread. Seems like you managed to make a thread about Flo that doesn't even interest the many people who want to talk about Flo, doesn't it?
Karvalo wrote:
You make an ill advised comment, you get called on it, and you double down, triple down, change the subject, misquote people. I'd be entertained by it as I am a fan on online mayhem, but it totally messes up threads I might consult for useful information - that's why your blocked.
Ill advised? You agree that he's European and not a Flo subscriber, don't you? What do you think I got wrong?

For all your talk of blocking, here you are 2 weeks after a comment I made on this thread was lying dormant and buried but you just couldn't let it lie. And it appears that two years after you were called out on giving bad and contradictory bike handling advice you're still stewing on that as well. Just let it go dude, you'll feel so much better.
If you find it all so objectionable why not just block me?
Why do you think I would want to? I have absolutely nothing against you. When you're not doing whatever this is you've got plenty of interesting stuff to say and I am more than happy to read it (hence my advice above is genuine).

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Mr.Gib

by Mr.Gib

OK, I'll entertain you one last time. This thread has 1300+ views. The hilarious part is right now beneath it on the Chat board is a thread titled "Trivial things in cycling that annoy me?" Maybe move on to that - the very title suggests it would be a much better place for you to argue that no one cares about trivial things in cycling. :P
Cya.
wheelsONfire wrote: When we ride disc brakes the whole deal of braking is just like a leaving a fart. It happens and then it's over. Nothing planned and nothing to get nervous for.