2020 on the road today.

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

nestornnk

by nestornnk

Back on a C59 after almost 7 years.
Forgot how good it was...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Geoff

by Geoff

Ok, that's nice. Good crank choice!

tnkn

by tnkn

Blustery day on the south coast!

ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Konsi

by Konsi

A few from a 85km ride today, I got lucky to ride with another photographer, so there is some photos of me too (white jersey). Normally, there should be snow everywhere in all these photos, but winter is not really happening in the western alps this year :? :cry:

And another "selfie" from a Zwift event during the week at a local bike store. I had a remote for the camera in one hand.

kingtom

by kingtom

Short spin be4 workImage

Gesendet von meinem LYA-L29 mit Tapatalk

cchesebro

by cchesebro

Really nice shots Konstantin

wheelbuilder

by wheelbuilder

Never cheer before you know who is winning

Roel W

by Roel W

AnkitS

by AnkitS

wheelbuilder wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:27 pm
I see Pen Velo jerseys and what I think is Canada Rd so I have to ask, what ride is this?

Konsi

by Konsi

Another 75km in the mountains before the storm yesterday, with the 40 this morning to the market in France I have done more than 1000km training on the bike in 2020 :D

wheelbuilder

by wheelbuilder

icantaffordcycling wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:16 pm
wheelbuilder wrote:
I see Pen Velo jerseys and what I think is Canada Rd so I have to ask, what ride is this?

Pen Velo Sat/Sun rides. Our very own Tobin Hates You participates frequently, and I haven't missed a Saturday in probably a couple of years. Saturday is 8:15 am at the intersection of Canada and 92. Sunday is 8:15, same location. The basic loop is 34 miles, about 1700 feet of elevation. All rollers, no real sustained climbs. Avg speed is usually 20-21mph so it is pretty fast. All experienced bike handlers. Sunday has historically been a touch faster, but not sure if that is still the case. Come out and join! It is no wait.

Stendhal

by Stendhal

wheelbuilder wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:15 am
wheelbuilder wrote:

Pen Velo Sat/Sun rides. Our very own Tobin Hates You participates frequently, and I haven't missed a Saturday in probably a couple of years. Saturday is 8:15 am at the intersection of Canada and 92. Sunday is 8:15, same location. The basic loop is 34 miles, about 1700 feet of elevation. All rollers, no real sustained climbs. Avg speed is usually 20-21mph so it is pretty fast. All experienced bike handlers. Sunday has historically been a touch faster, but not sure if that is still the case. Come out and join! It is no wait.
I was a member for a short while two-three years ago....rides are very fast!
Question: how do you like your Orbea (assuming you ride one per your sign-on)? I am strongly considering the new Orca OMX.
Cannondale Supersixevo 4 (7.05 kg)
Retired: Chapter2, Tarmac SWorks SL6, Orbea, Dogma F8\F10, LOW, Wilier, Ridley Noah, Cervelo R3\R5\S2\Aspero, Time Fluidity, Lapierre Pulsium, Cyfac, Felt, Klein, Cannondale pre-CAAD aluminum

wheelbuilder

by wheelbuilder

Stendhal wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:25 am
wheelbuilder wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:15 am
wheelbuilder wrote:

I was a member for a short while two-three years ago....rides are very fast!
Question: how do you like your Orbea (assuming you ride one per your sign-on)? I am strongly considering the new Orca OMX.

I like Orbea a lot and have had them since 2011. They have a long, strong cycling heritage, have always done pretty unique frame shaping and carbon work, and their paint shop is really, really, good. They are also a co-op and don't have that shitty corporate vibe that some of the bigger companies have. This is a pretty old I guess 2016 Orca OMR. It was one of the first 20 "MY O" custom painted bikes. I like traditional road frames so it is not Aero at all. I think you will be pleased with the OMX. Absolutely utilize the custom paint program. It is worth the long wait.

RyanH

by RyanH

February is rough this time of year:

Noctiluxx

by Noctiluxx

RyanH wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:54 pm
February is rough this time of year:

Yeah it looks miserable :P
Bianchi Oltre XR4, De Rosa SK Pininfarina, Trek Madone SLR, Giant TCR Advanced SL, Cervelo R5 Disk, Giant Revolt

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com