my Merckx MXM - with Xentis High Modulus wheels now

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

cyclemanpat

by cyclemanpat

what is that twisty looking thing connected to your rear ZG brake?

LJ
WWotY 2006 / Smart convert

by LJ

Race # holder maybe.....

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

JIGGY BOY

by JIGGY BOY

youre neighbors must think youre nuts! :lol:
so far...king fast
A new forum-Cycling with Power...also a Junior Training section...come check it out!

www.cyclingpower.jconserv.net

Gold Knight

by Gold Knight

I think you may need a 10 tooth cog :noidea:
:smartass: DO NOT RIDE AN AX-LIGHTNESS FORK :smartass:

C a s r a n
WW of the Year 2005

by C a s r a n

A e o l u s wrote:Very nice build Pieter, definatly worth the wait

Have you ridden it yet?

Thx for your comments, guys. Yes, I have ridden it shortly today: it really felt great. Lots more agressive than my Merckx Team SC training bike, and no big problems with today's strong sidewinds.

cyclemanpat wrote:what is that twisty looking thing connected to your rear ZG brake?

Indeed, as LJ said. Same thing lots of CSC guys have, or here on Judith Arndts bike:

Kuiper

by Kuiper

Where to order Casran? our how to create ?

Samuel Sanchez Gonzalez

by Samuel Sanchez Gonzalez

Kuiper wrote:Where to order Casran? our how to create ?

Yes Pieter could you tell us where to order such stuff, I have problem too to put my number under the horizontal tube as it's a small frame, it makes problem to take my bottle out of its cage...

C a s r a n
WW of the Year 2005

by C a s r a n

Kuiper wrote:Where to order Casran? our how to create ?

You just have to create this yourself. Many riders do. Take a little piece of alu, heat it and turn it 90°. A friend did it for me! :thumbup:

I just tried it out with a very special number plate. This number plate, number 196, was given to me by Andreï Kivilev after the 2002 World Champs in Zolder; afterwards these appeared to be the poor mans last worlds... :cry: ever since it has been a special number plate, hanging in my study room:

Warblade

by Warblade

That is indeed a very special number plate then. I was floored when I heard what happened to Kivilev. :cry:
www.ChrisDiRe.com

Adam Hansen wrote:Sponsors should not have to go, its the doped riders that should be shot instead, in the knee caps would be nice.

Samuel Sanchez Gonzalez

Warblade wrote:That is indeed a very special number plate then. I was floored when I heard what happened to Kivilev. :cry:

Since this happen I have a small poster of him with a dark background. :cry:

Samuel Sanchez Gonzalez

Lol I'm not keen in doing a handbuilt stuff like this number plate, I need a tutorial :lol: No seriously I will try to do it 8)

Kuiper

by Kuiper

I'm not so handy with those materials I need to find someone who will create it for me ;) He I got a Idea how about Carbon Number Holders,
Stefan B. If you read this, Is it possible that Carbonsports create one for me?

I'm going to sleep now have to race tomorrow in Belgium in "Opwijk" near Brussel 2 hours riding for me from Wateringen, The Netherlands to Opwijk

KB

by KB

Pieter - Where do you live? The garden and the big house at the back reminds of the wooded border area around Kalmthout and Wuustwezel, which is an area I like a lot.

simon
Resident Pro

by simon

great bike casran and have fun by bringing the last 100 grams off...
lj, why can't you get used to this saddle?i have a slr carbon and would like to have a lighter saddle, but buying the c64 is ridiculous when ax are lighter and cheaper(or better:less expensive)...i could not ride other saddles than selle italia, but somehow i could just try it until someone realises and then put it on the tt bike where it's no problem because we don't get any tt material...how is the ax saddle compared to an slr?

C a s r a n
WW of the Year 2005

by C a s r a n

KB wrote:Pieter - Where do you live? The garden and the big house at the back reminds of the wooded border area around Kalmthout and Wuustwezel, which is an area I like a lot.

I'm living both in Gent (or "Ghent", my university town, were I have an apartment) and a small village on the countryside between Gent and Bruges. Nowhere near the places you say... hmmm... Wuustwezel is Marc Herremans' place, and Kalmthout is famous for it's cyclocross event.

simon wrote:great bike casran and have fun by bringing the last 100 grams off...
lj, why can't you get used to this saddle?i have a slr carbon and would like to have a lighter saddle, but buying the c64 is ridiculous when ax are lighter and cheaper(or better:less expensive)...i could not ride other saddles than selle italia, but somehow i could just try it until someone realises and then put it on the tt bike where it's no problem because we don't get any tt material...how is the ax saddle compared to an slr?

Thanks simon.

I personally can't compare to an SLR. These SLR saddles are too wide for me; I think "SLR-riders" are better of with an AX Endurance saddle. I rode Selle San Marco's Aspide, Era, Concor, fi'zi:k Arione etc. before.
If I have the money I will buy an AX Phoenix one day. Looks amazing!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com