Attachments
gran_turismo.jpg

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

danbjpa

by danbjpa

Finally! new wheels... with corima brake pads, of course!
also changed the saddle, pedals and bar tape.
:beerchug:

elviento

by elviento

danbjpa -- that's a hot build. I still can't get over why anyone would pick a zero 7 over the Cento Uno SL. Purely from an engineering perspective the Cento Uno should be fairly close in weight, if the same fibers and layup technology is used (the ISP adds a little weight but you save on the post so it's a wash).
Fast falcons: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3mTPEuFcWk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
www.falcobike.com
Facebook: falcobikeglobal

kgt

by kgt

I would remove the wheel decals and this italian flag tape. You also need better tires asap (Vittoria,Veloflex). You already loose like 20% of the riding pleasure with these contis. It's true that zero7 is a much lighter frame but I also prefer the cento1 looks. :thumbup:

Cycloholic

by Cycloholic

JackDaniels wrote:Here's my Izoard. Nothing too fancy, but it did win a few races this summer.

weight?

hoggy

by hoggy

Thought I'd share a recent addition to my family. A Wilier Cento Uno SLR bought 2nd hand off the Lampre team when they were at the Tour Down Under. its actually Danilio Hondo's old bike. i love it but it seems that Hondo is not only 1cm shorther than me but 100 hundred times more flexible and so I may have to sell it, or at least get new un cut forks.
Attachments
wilier 1.JPG
wilier 4.JPG
Wilier Cento Uno SLR .jpg

majklnajt

by majklnajt

I dont like those red spoked wheels, but they look good on your bike! Bike looks great!

JackDaniels

by JackDaniels

Cycloholic wrote:
JackDaniels wrote:weight?

That was around 16.5 lbs. Those zipp aluminum wheels are heavy and have moved permanently to my TT bike.

I've since turned that izoard into a training bike and it's just an awesome bike. I was talking to a Wilier rep after a race and he noted that they specifically changed the izoard when they added the xp, so they wouldn't compete with their top end race bikes as much.

WasFab

by WasFab

Here is my Cento Uno hope to get more and better pictures soon...

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?01qiuh" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Attachments
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333975258.157334.jpg
Last edited by WasFab on Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Samuel Sanchez Gonzalez

by Samuel Sanchez Gonzalez

hoggy wrote:Thought I'd share a recent addition to my family. A Wilier Cento Uno SLR bought 2nd hand off the Lampre team when they were at the Tour Down Under. its actually Danilio Hondo's old bike. i love it but it seems that Hondo is not only 1cm shorther than me but 100 hundred times more flexible and so I may have to sell it, or at least get new un cut forks.

Sell it.
You will need a tower of spacers to have the same bar height as in your avatar picture.

WasFab

by WasFab

LeRoi wrote:Hi guys, i would like to join! :)

Wilie Le Roi, Campagnolo Super Record, Miche SWR Full Carbon, Deda, Fizik, Look, Ritchey seatpost (to be replaced with a deda)

beautiful bike, what size is it?

WasFab

by WasFab

hoggy wrote:Thought I'd share a recent addition to my family. A Wilier Cento Uno SLR bought 2nd hand off the Lampre team when they were at the Tour Down Under. its actually Danilio Hondo's old bike. i love it but it seems that Hondo is not only 1cm shorther than me but 100 hundred times more flexible and so I may have to sell it, or at least get new un cut forks.

can't you sell this fork and buy another one?

kgt

by kgt

My Cento Uno with low profile wheels (actually the wheels from my master x-light).
I am thinking of buying low profile carbon tubulars after selling my Corima aero+. Something like fulcrum racing light maybe? I don't know yet if low-profile is the best choise for my 82kg.

WasFab

by WasFab

kgt wrote:Image

My Cento Uno with low profile wheels (actually the wheels from my master x-light).
I am thinking of buying low profile carbon tubulars after selling my Corima aero+. Something like fulcrum racing light maybe? I don't know yet if low-profile is the best choise for my 82kg.

mavic carbon SYS

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

btompkins0112

by btompkins0112

Sounds to me like you should suck it up and get to stretching....... :smartass: :thumbup: