Amaro Loren, from tubes to a complete Bike.

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

fletch62

by fletch62

Chorus EPS.

MARLON

by MARLON

fletch62 wrote:Chorus EPS.

No Electronic on this rig
BACK IN BLACK

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

ultimobici
in the industry

by ultimobici

My vote goes to Super Record RS. I think the new 2015 appearance would look out of place on a frame of this type.

pitbull

by pitbull

I think the New 2015 super record is the best. Even if it looks not very nice alone i think it will go very well with the frame.

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

I'd wait for the 2015 stuff as well. The RS group was just a production version of some of the prototyping they were doing in the race season. I think it's requirement that it must be available to the public within a certain time. Limited run to satisfy those requirements but the 2015 group is really where it's at. And I not only don't mind the new cranks I actually like them. Other refinements are welcome too, like the rear derailleur which will allow for more chain wrap on the cogs. And the refined tooth profile on the front rings. Yes... I'd just just wait and go for it with 2015 group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

MARLON

by MARLON

Chorus 2015???
BACK IN BLACK

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

Sure, either one. As long as they're offering it. Super Record, Record, Chorus... All functionally very close. Just a little more bling and disproportionately more $$ as you go up the chain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

CXTony

by CXTony

Welds look great! - I would love to have a bike finished like Speedvagen did one year (matte clear) so you can still see the small areas of heat-discoloration from the welding - sure looks cool in my opinion.
Excited to see how this turns out!

As for gruppo - Super Record RS if you can swing it, otherwise try to pick up some Record or Super Record on closeout since they aren't the newest model.

MARLON

by MARLON

Do you got a Picture of that SV ?
BACK IN BLACK

locktopus

by locktopus

I just searched "raw speedvagen" (careful, it may ask you to search for REO Speedwagon) and came up with this link: http://www.velocipedesalon.com/forum/f1 ... post210366

I can't wait to see this thing complete. The craftsmanship is beautiful. The welds are perfect.

MARLON

by MARLON

locktopus wrote:I just searched "raw speedvagen" (careful, it may ask you to search for REO Speedwagon) and came up with this link: http://www.velocipedesalon.com/forum/f1 ... post210366

I can't wait to see this thing complete. The craftsmanship is beautiful. The welds are perfect.

Sorry but this sv isnt my Taste and i like sv usually a Lot
BACK IN BLACK

MARLON

by MARLON

Some PS Test
What do you think Image
Its about the 2015 crank
BACK IN BLACK

pitbull

by pitbull

Looks awesome ! But the saddle doesnt look nice in this photo and i think EE brakes would fit the build very nice

MARLON

by MARLON

pitbull wrote:Looks awesome ! But the saddle doesnt look nice in this photo and i think EE brakes would fit the build very nice

As Said, its only about the Look of the crank.
Saddle will be s scratch nack with a New Black surface.

Brakes Campa dual pivot
BACK IN BLACK

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

pitbull

by pitbull

MARLON wrote: As Said, its only about the Look of the crank.

o sorry i didnt read that... i think the crank looks nice !