SOLD 4.66kg Canyon Ultimate CF SLX

Moderator: Moderator Team

pedalbasher

by pedalbasher

As pictured the complete bike weighs just 4.66kg… yes, you read that right. Absolutely bonkers going uphill.

Spec:

- Canyon Ultimate CF SLX frame, size M (54)

- Ax Lightness Ultra 25T wheels, like new, with Extralite Cyberhubs and Vittoria Corsa Speed tubs 25mm

- Extralite stem 110mm

- 3T carbon bars 38cm

- Quarq power meter

- SRAM Red Exogram carbon crankset 172.5mm

- Wolftooth 36t chainring

- Dura Ace 11 speed set up 1x (rear mech, cassette, chain, shifters) with new, waxed chain

- CeramicSpeed OSPW

- Ciamillo Zero Gravity brakes

- Alligator iLink cables

Please note:

The frame has 3 small carbon repairs on it, done professionally. They are visible in the pictures. They look a bit like small black sticky plasters. I have had absolutely zero issues with the frame since having it repaired, and have absolute confidence in it, but of course I recognise that the repairs massively impact the desirability and resale value of the frame. I am basically treating it as a freebie / ascribing no value to it.

Smart move is probably to split this up and sell the components, but I’m advertising it as a whole bike because everything is dialled in and works well on this frame, so first seeing if anyone is interested in it fully built.

Very difficult to price! The main value item is the wheels which I have advertised separately for £1700, so am asking the following:

£ 2300 for the complete build, or
£ 600 for everything apart from the wheels.

Collection from SW London or meet up on middle ground.
Attachments
IMG_1153.jpeg
IMG_1156.jpeg
IMG_1147.jpeg
IMG_1163.jpeg
IMG_1157.jpeg
IMG_1155.jpeg
IMG_1158.jpeg
IMG_1159.jpeg
IMG_1160.jpeg
IMG_1166.jpeg

by Weenie