Anyone heard of Dynatek Italian frames??

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

ferrarista

by ferrarista

hey my uncle got a frame from dynatek and its very nice. I wanted to have more info on the company and different models , but there is no websites and info is very limited on the net.

anyone have one of these frames?

thanks

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Enda Marron

by Enda Marron

I've heard of Dynatech, which were an off-shoot of Raleigh (England). I had a dynatech mountain bike which was excellent. I also think the UK pro team Ambrosia used them (Glenn Holmes et al).

Dan the Man

by Dan the Man

Am racing in Italy a bit at the moment and one of the other teams rides them. Some of their bikes really stand out with their funky (shark gill) carbon designs. But my manager schemes that they are not so good as far as quality is concerned... Have yet to see any problems with them myself though!

ferrarista

by ferrarista

Dan the Man wrote:Am racing in Italy a bit at the moment and one of the other teams rides them. Some of their bikes really stand out with their funky (shark gill) carbon designs. But my manager schemes that they are not so good as far as quality is concerned... Have yet to see any problems with them myself though!

cool. yeah look wise they are very nice. The one my uncle has wsa very sharp with combination of black and white carbon. from what I've seen quality seemed good in the finition of the frame. Now if it will last that is another story.

ferrarista

by ferrarista

Enda Marron wrote:I've heard of Dynatech, which were an off-shoot of Raleigh (England). I had a dynatech mountain bike which was excellent. I also think the UK pro team Ambrosia used them (Glenn Holmes et al).

totally different company

ferrarista

by ferrarista

they are taking a long time to put up their website. I thought maybe some people had some pictures either taken at shows or something.

thanks

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com