Garmin Edge 1000 Landscape Mode

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

synthesis

by synthesis

maybe a bit off topic question, but could someone tell me the distance between holes on the Enve mount? Thanks.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

djtodd

by djtodd

goodboyr wrote:Well, it seems that Enve agrees that this mount was a fail. It is no longer shown on the enve site, and is out of stock at most places. My guess is that Enve is either working on version 2.0, or has decided its not worth the trouble, given the other players in that narrow market.

Had my replacement mount fail on me. First one did the "lock in and spin" thing, now the replacement is doing the same. Just an awful product.

djtodd

by djtodd

I grudgingly have to give Enve a bit of credit. I sent a support ticket complaining that my replacement had failed. Their response:

Hey Todd,

Thanks for the email. We are in the process of re-designing the Garmin mount. The new version will have a more durable center piece and will provide a better fit for the Edge 1000. We anticipate that it will be available in May of this year. In the meantime, I will send you out a replacement right away. Please check back with us in May and we will get the new version of the mount out to you at no cost.

I've got May 14th marked on my calendar...

goodboyr

by goodboyr

djtodd wrote:I grudgingly have to give Enve a bit of credit. I sent a support ticket complaining that my replacement had failed. Their response:

Hey Todd,

Thanks for the email. We are in the process of re-designing the Garmin mount. The new version will have a more durable center piece and will provide a better fit for the Edge 1000. We anticipate that it will be available in May of this year. In the meantime, I will send you out a replacement right away. Please check back with us in May and we will get the new version of the mount out to you at no cost.

I've got May 14th marked on my calendar...

Cool! Good info. I will check in May as well. Thanks!