2015 Shimano SH-R321 shoes

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

ak47

by ak47

I have few questions regarding these shoes. I hope you someone can help.

How do these compare to Northwave in terms of size? My feet length is around 245 mm without socks, I have Northwave 40 shoes that are around size too big (39,5 or even 39 would be better). Would 40 fit me ok? I have wide foot, so I like Northwave shoes and Shimano should fit me well too.

Are there half numbers in terms of size available? I can't seem to find them available in my country, only full sizes.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

g32ecs

by g32ecs

Can someone point to me where to get the ALL BLACK on the 321/171 in WIDE? I might just settle for the 171 since I'll be buying it online and won't have that baking machine handy at home. I need a size 40.

I cannot seem to find them online other than eBay from a seller who's asking for $400 for them. Some sites in EU are way below that price.

Worse comes to worse I might have to ask a Japanese friend to pick one up for me in Japan, but this is too much work and I think prices of goods in Japan are pretty expensive.
Last edited by g32ecs on Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

g32ecs

by g32ecs

ak47 wrote:

Are there half numbers in terms of size available? I can't seem to find them available in my country, only full sizes.

If you're in North America - Shimano has cut down their distributors to 2 so they've pretty much funneled everyone's order on EVERYTHING Shimano this year. My LBS dropped their soft goods and is finding it hard to get parts at the moment.

This probably is the reason why it's so hard to get anything Shimano now. EU seems to have a better supply chain going on right now. They have cheap and endless supply of parts and soft goods.

Carrots

by Carrots

So what's the chances Shimano release these in all white...?

maxxevv

by maxxevv

Carrots wrote:So what's the chances Shimano release these in all white...?

They have just started delivery of a metallic blue/black version.
( same colour as the R320 version)

KWalker

by KWalker

Do you have pictures of the blue or know of where to get them?

Also, does anyone know of anywhere to get the all black regular width 321?
Don't take me too seriously. The only person that doesn't hate Froome.
Gramz
Failed Custom Bike

zulu695

by zulu695

KWalker

by KWalker

Is that gold or yellow?
Gramz
Failed Custom Bike

zulu695

by zulu695

not sure as I am color blind, but here are some others

spud

by spud

so close...but that yellow, ugh. Time to break out the black sharpie.

Samuel Sanchez Gonzalez

by Samuel Sanchez Gonzalez

The all black version of the 321 is the only pair of Shimano road shoes that I've found attractive in my 15 years of cycling.

Well I've owned 3 pairs of Shimano (R210, R215 and MT something) because the fit was great but certainly never liked how they look.

About the model above, 2 colors is already tricky, but 3 colors definitely a big NO.

KWalker

by KWalker

Well, where did you manage to find them? Can't find the 321 in black anywhere except shady Korea eBay sellers.
Gramz
Failed Custom Bike

genesis692

by genesis692

Bikebug in Australia has them.

Samuel Sanchez Gonzalez

by Samuel Sanchez Gonzalez

KWalker wrote:Well, where did you manage to find them? Can't find the 321 in black anywhere except shady Korea eBay sellers.

I haven't got a pair already, planning to but no hurry for me.

One of my favorite internet dealer has had some stock in standard fit, they have a handful of pair left only. Some 42, one 44, one 45

I need E size / wide fit.

http://www.alltricks.fr/bikewear/route/chaussures/chaussures-route-shimano-r321-noir-70-198730.html

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Nefarious86

by Nefarious86

g32ecs wrote:Can someone point to me where to get the ALL BLACK on the 321/171 in WIDE? I might just settle for the 171 since I'll be buying it online and won't have that baking machine handy at home. I need a size 40.

I cannot seem to find them online other than eBay from a seller who's asking for $400 for them. Some sites in EU are way below that price.

Worse comes to worse I might have to ask a Japanese friend to pick one up for me in Japan, but this is too much work and I think prices of goods in Japan are pretty expensive.

I don't think the all black are available in 1/2 sizes :( atleast that is the situation in Australia as I wanted a pair for winter.
Using Tapatalk