"PRO" Cycling Discussion

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

Berk
Carbon Cowboy

by Berk

jipperd wrote:
hansonator69 wrote:Image

New Scott bikes for Green Edge? A mix of Foils and an unknown model.Big photo here.

Last year Green Edge used the Scott CR1 during the classic cobblestone races. It's hard to see, but this could be a 'normal CR1.

It looks like a Foil with a different seatpost clamp - for round seatposts?

pastronef

by pastronef

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

KWalker

by KWalker

DJConnel- go watch the stage you quoted- FC blows up completely after his monster pull and crawls home. He wasn't that amazing before 2006, which as we know is totally when everyone stopped doping. If anything he is far more impressive now or at least 2008-2011.
Don't take me too seriously. The only person that doesn't hate Froome.
Gramz
Failed Custom Bike

OJ

by OJ

KWalker wrote:DJConnel- go watch the stage you quoted- FC blows up completely after his monster pull and crawls home. He wasn't that amazing before 2006, which as we know is totally when everyone stopped doping. If anything he is far more impressive now or at least 2008-2011.

He did finish strong in Paris-Roubaix before his first win, but yes, his most impressive results are 2008 and after. I like to think that he is one of the cleaner riders, but you never know for sure.

Based on E3, Ronde will be a Fabian show. At least my wife will be happy about that.
http://demarere.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

cubanbe233

by cubanbe233

Sagan wins Gent-Wevelgem. So happy this thread is goin again! haha. If you're looking for a place to watch the race check out steephill.tv ... I remember following the tour by text updates on the internet. Now it's possible watch a good race live on TV and more than one race at a time streaming on the internet.

ultyguy

by ultyguy

Rob81 wrote:It's not a proof but maybe Fuentes will talk one day, soon...

Fuentes shows up to court every day with pictures of cyclists and other athletes in his notebook and then 'casually' drops them out in front of the press, the guy is trying to blackmail everyone including the government of Spain, the question is, is the Spanish legal system and sporting community strong enough to take its medicine. Cycling is the pawn in the Fuentes trial.

Fwiw, the legal system will also be responsible for making the bags available for testing. Theres 2 wada accredited labs in Spain, Madrid and Barcelona. The bags currently sit in Barcelona...think there's any rivalry there as well maybe? Hmmmm....

ultyguy

by ultyguy

Back to the E3 cancellara distruction show, seemed he rode most of his wining solo break in the drops rather than the faux/TT position or laying on the hoods :noidea:

mentok

by mentok

cubanbe233 wrote:Sagan wins Gent-Wevelgem. So happy this thread is goin again! haha. If you're looking for a place to watch the race check out steephill.tv ... I remember following the tour by text updates on the internet. Now it's possible watch a good race live on TV and more than one race at a time streaming on the internet.

no eurosport coverage of gent-wevelgem tonight - looks like i'll be sitting up til 3am practicing my dutch :D

el condor

by el condor

mentok wrote:
cubanbe233 wrote:Sagan wins Gent-Wevelgem. So happy this thread is goin again! haha. If you're looking for a place to watch the race check out steephill.tv ... I remember following the tour by text updates on the internet. Now it's possible watch a good race live on TV and more than one race at a time streaming on the internet.

no eurosport coverage of gent-wevelgem tonight - looks like i'll be sitting up til 3am practicing my dutch :D

Try this: http://www.sports-livez.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; should be coming in a few different languages, hope this helps. Right now temperature at Wevelgem: -2° C and 50% chance of snow :shock:

LouisN

by LouisN

petepeterson wrote:Cool for me to see Canadian guy Parisien win in Spain.

http://www.rtve.es/alacarta/videos/prog ... a/1730646/

:beerchug:

Louis :)

stella-azzurra

by stella-azzurra

I'm watching it on steep hill tv in French.

And Haussler attacks off the front but it's worth noting that Sagan has four men with him in the front group. :lol: :lol:
I never took drugs to improve my performance at any time. I will be willing to stick my finger into a polygraph test if anyone with big media pull wants to take issue. If you buy a signed poster now it will not be tarnished later. --Graeme Obree

LeePaton

by LeePaton

The Sky train is currently ripping the Crit Int to absolute shreds. Spitting people out all over the place.

Privateer

by Privateer

And that is why Sagan has been the favourite for all the classics this year. It was just a matter of time.

Best victory celebration ever?

Omiar

by Omiar

Sagan was clever not to jump too early, a common problem for riders who suddenly find themselves fighting for the win. Also, he worked in the breakaway the whole time, so a well deserved win.
Cannondale SystemSix R8170
Trek Checkpoint SL5 MY2022

prendrefeu

by prendrefeu

Has anyone caught news of why Cancellara abandoned at the feedzone?
Exp001 || Other projects in the works.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com