Shrunken Junk (cold pool dick)

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

Chocolate Milk

by Chocolate Milk

Does anyone else get this after riding? I'm not cold, and I never feel any numbness down there, during the ride or after, but since the size of that organ is determined entirely by how much blood it's receiving at any given time, this leads me to believe that the phenomenon may have something to do with my saddle choice... thoughts?

And yes, by the time I get out of my post ride shower, everything has returned to it's normal size...

MaestroXC

by MaestroXC

This happens pretty much anytime you're exercising vigorously, it's also exacerbated by cold temperatures.

Blood is flowing to your major muscle groups, not to your genitals. It's fairly normal, as far as I know. If you don't suffer any numbness or pain, I think you're fine.
Zealots beware.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

swinter

by swinter

Chocolate Milk wrote:Does anyone else get this after riding? I'm not cold, and I never feel any numbness down there, during the ride or after, but since the size of that organ is determined entirely by how much blood it's receiving at any given time, this leads me to believe that the phenomenon may have something to do with my saddle choice... thoughts?

And yes, by the time I get out of my post ride shower, everything has returned to it's normal size...

How cold is it when this happens?

Sometimes on a really cold ride, the testicles retract right into the body cavity. (They always return, however.)

Try stuffing a nice warm, wool sock down there when you ride in the cold. (In the front; you don't want to be sitting on it.) It'll help.
"I can't understand why people are frightened by new ideas. I'm frightened of old ones." -- John Cage

http://weightweenies.starbike.com/phpBB ... 928#126928

safety_last

by safety_last

swinter wrote:Try stuffing a nice warm, wool sock down there when you ride in the cold. (In the front; you don't want to be sitting on it.) It'll help.

Nice idea... but with a sock in your shorts what kind of looks do you get from motorists. I would hate to get pulled over for indecency.

Warblade

by Warblade

The only man without this problem is Tom Boonen.
www.ChrisDiRe.com

Adam Hansen wrote:Sponsors should not have to go, its the doped riders that should be shot instead, in the knee caps would be nice.

swinter

by swinter

safety_last wrote:Nice idea... but with a sock in your shorts what kind of looks do you get from motorists. I would hate to get pulled over for indecency.

Well, you keep your organ in the shorts with the sock. . . . :shock:
"I can't understand why people are frightened by new ideas. I'm frightened of old ones." -- John Cage

http://weightweenies.starbike.com/phpBB ... 928#126928

musanoadsaba

by musanoadsaba

warblade wrote: The only man without this problem is Tom Boonen.

and mario
mur

Mario Jr.

by Mario Jr.

musanoadsaba wrote:warblade wrote: The only man without this problem is Tom Boonen.

and mario

Thanks! :oops:

TheBugMan
Location: Seattle ZOO - AfterReceivingComplaints, MyAvatarIsNowChanged. IGiveYouMySexyMug.

by TheBugMan

This thread is useless without pics!

EDIT: I feel for you man! Have the same problem even in the summer. My junk gets so small the GF laughs at it and needs to search through the pubs just to find little Girth Brooks.

Mr.Gib

by Mr.Gib

TheBugMan wrote:This thread is useless without pics!

EDIT: I feel for you man! Have the same problem even in the summer. My junk gets so small the GF laughs at it and needs to search through the pubs just to find little Girth Brooks.

Yeah pic and weights. This is weightweenies afterall.

rustychain

by rustychain

This is the first sign. If it continues it will become inverted. Soon you will grow breasts and have the need to share your feelings. :shock:
WW Velocipedist Gargantuan

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com