MY NEW BUILD! RARE!!!

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

ms6073

by ms6073

pena135 wrote:here in the USA and especially in california it is super hard to get! trust me.....

Let me see how to put this :D - Giant introduced the 2007 TCR Advanced ISP frameset to the US at Interbike last year and it has been available for sale in the US (especially CA since that is where Giant's US office is located) since November! Wife and I have orderd ours at the show and got them by mid-November and I liked mine so much I got another frameset and built it up to replace my training/crit bike.
- Michael
"People should stop expecting normal from me... seriously, we all know it's never going to happen"

VENTOUX

by VENTOUX

I like this color much better than the blue, the blue is going to be really common soon.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

pena135

by pena135

yes i know the ISP has been introduced here at interbike and is not hard to get but wat i am talking about is that specific color... trust me i work for the first giant concept stores here in california we have alot of interesting giant products and much more this frame in this color is hard to get with out getting introuble!

Jonny R

by Jonny R

It is pink (sorry, magenta) and it is has 'Shimano' written on it :oops:

zakeen
Resident Pro

by zakeen

I was also told(from Giant Europe) that the pink ISP's are meant to be impossible to get in the states.

philischen

by philischen

Hey Adam... Didn't they tell you??? IT IS NOT PINK!!! :lol:

zakeen
Resident Pro

by zakeen

where's that edit button...... :lol:

footwerx

by footwerx

So, can anyone tell me how Giant got around the whole ISP shipping porblems with the US? i remember they could not get them imported due to the ISP initially.

@Ventoux: It's a top of the line carbon frameset. How common can it be? Wait.. you don't like in the OC do you? :wink:

zakeen
Resident Pro

by zakeen

Maybe I got it wrong, But what I thought I was told that in the states they had trouble selling the 06 magenta coloured frames. So the dealer didnt want to order anymore in for 2007. Only a few got in, and thats why they are rare. Also thats the reason for the colour change(T-mobile frames are totally different) to help giant sell more of there frames internationally.

MrCurrieinahurry

by MrCurrieinahurry

can you buy the white and black frames in the uk?? and how much are they if you can??
tikka
Formerly known as Curryinahurry