Canyon Ultimate CF SL - Super Record EPS

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

JasperGr

by JasperGr

I really like the looks of the stem but the install of the handlebar is a pain in the ...

Timujin

by Timujin

JasperGr wrote:I really like the looks of the stem but the install of the handlebar is a pain in the ...

massive pain... ive got them now, no turning back... but when i need to travel with the bike, its the stem/handlebar off... what i dont get.. why have the design like this, its pretty much as useful as an integrated stem/handlebar setup...

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

sub7kg

by sub7kg

Timujin wrote:
JasperGr wrote:I really like the looks of the stem but the install of the handlebar is a pain in the ...

massive pain... ive got them now, no turning back... but when i need to travel with the bike, its the stem/handlebar off... what i dont get.. why have the design like this, its pretty much as useful as an integrated stem/handlebar setup...

Watching the video on how to fit the stem it looks like some handlebars may be easier to fit than others.

Timujin

by Timujin

I can make a vid mate... I found a trick, it has to go in the reverse upside down then you flip it over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sub7kg

by sub7kg

Slammed!

Timujin

by Timujin

AWESOME!!!!

let me know how you did that please?? I have ordered the kit from Canyon (if thats what you need). Can you take a pic from the top, looking down onto the stem.

still waiting for an answer from Ritchey to see if I can use my handlebars in the meantime whilst they send me a warranty replacement.

sub7kg

by sub7kg

Timujin wrote:AWESOME!!!!

let me know how you did that please?? I have ordered the kit from Canyon (if thats what you need). Can you take a pic from the top, looking down onto the stem.

still waiting for an answer from Ritchey to see if I can use my handlebars in the meantime whilst they send me a warranty replacement.

Yes it's just the kit from Canyon, I'll take the pic from above later.

sub7kg

by sub7kg

@Timujin

sub7kg

by sub7kg

Superlogic is 71g lighter:

Image Image Image

Timujin

by Timujin

Cheers for the pics. I'm thinking same re seatpost. I have the VCLS 2.0 but will try it out first and if I don't like j buy the superlogic to match the cockpit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk