Lighthearted

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

Slowman

by Slowman

Hello all,

I am from Sydney, Australia. I am a technoweenie too. I like to tinker with stuff. I do most of my own wrenching, I can build wheels (well the first one turned out a beauty). I have a hardtail, Specialized Rockhopper A1 comp, XC dual, Specialized SJ FSR disc, an all mountain dual, Wheeler Hornet 20, a tri bike, trek 5500, a road bike, Azzurri Forza.

I have modified every bike I have, and I am currently building up a Felt Speedy Sanchez which I will take and leave in Taiwan so I don't have to worry about taking a bike whenever I go. My wife is from Taiwan, it is a great place to mountain bike and surf, we travel back and forth 3 or 4 times a year or more. I like light bikes but not stupid light as I weigh between 80 - 90kgs depending on what I am training for. If I run only I could get down to 76kg but as soon as I start riding my legs put on weight.

Right now I'm a fat blimp and closer to 90kg as I have a broken leg but rehab has started and so I have just begun to ride again. In fact my first ride yesterday.
witness the fitness, the profit in living, one hope one quest

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Dalai

by Dalai

G'day Slowman,

wondered if it was the same Slowman from transitions...

Cheers Dalai

Cyco

by Cyco

Hi Slowman, give some of us a yell about a ride before you get too fit, at several kgs more than you atm you will make us look silly when you get fit.
Success is how far you you bounce back up after being knocked down