Very nice bike! :D

by Weenie

ultyguy

by ultyguy

Dude, I like that, hot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kgt

by kgt

Looks cool but too many Merida logos. Why? I am not sure about the bar tape either.

majklnajt

by majklnajt

Nice! :beerchug:

Just the sadlle is not my thing.

micky

by micky

@danoontje, sadly last October in a stupid crash my Canyon broke in 2 points (rear stays and fork) so it wasn't worth to repair due to low value of the frame.

@kgt, I simply took off the Lampre and Rotor stickers which were originally on the frame. Please ask Merida why they use so many logo.
As for the bar tape, I wanted to use something unusual otherwise Im always on Fizik microtex (which will be on as soon as this need to be changed).

Stolichnaya

by Stolichnaya

That looks 'all business'. :thumbup:
Bar tape is a nice touch. Keep it different. The version of the saddle with the white leather back really tie it all together.

Sorry to hear about the Canyon.

PrettyA

by PrettyA

How did you manage to get the KOM frame? I thought it was for the Lampre team only?

KarlC

by KarlC

Very cool, whats the ride like overall ?

Also can you give us some details on what that cut out in the seat post is all about ?

Thx

micky

by micky

@PrettyA, I've got a good deal on the "team" edition with the usual Lampre colors, and got it resprayed as the one Rui Costa used (without the rainbow).

@KarlC, I can't feel any big difference from the previous Canyon CF SLX I used to own (Im using same training/racing wheels), beside a tidy bit slower in changing direction in tight corners.
Im not a big fan of the rear brake under BB but Im "surviving it".
That cut on the seatpost is just a piece of plastic supposed to help to absorb vibration; my guess is that with that escamotage they made the seatpost slimmer in that exact spot for make it more comfortable (by the way, the seatpost is an anchor, 299 gramms).

danoontje

by danoontje

Like I already said, very nice bike..
But your italian, living in Vicenza (cicli Basso?) ..And first you ride a Canyon with Campa, change it to sram .. and now Merida with Shimano ...?

Why?? :) :roll: :thumbup:
So many nice italian bikes fabricated near by ..

micky

by micky

...wearing german shoes, american cap and eating korean noodles!

Danoontje, you surely have good memory! :lol:
My first bike was a local italian one (honestly dont know who made the frame, probably Vetta or Vision) with a Campagnolo Mirage, then the 2nd one again a local one with Campagnolo Record.
Then as you know things change and I like to try different things than the usual ones (nowdays in here it's full of Tarmac/Venge/F8 and so on).

Just to point out, in my bedroom I've a Chesini 83 aero with Campagnolo Super Record and a Colnago Super with Campagnolo Nuovo Record. A Colnago C40 1st version waiting to be built and plus a small collection of Campagnolo items.

By the way, I'd never buy a Basso cause he's locally known as a pr!ck. :mrgreen:

kgt

by kgt

micky wrote:Just to point out, in my bedroom I've a Chesini 83 aero with Campagnolo Super Record and a Colnago Super with Campagnolo Nuovo Record. A Colnago C40 1st version waiting to be built and plus a small collection of Campagnolo items.

:thumbup:

prendrefeu

by prendrefeu

Looks fun!
Exp001 || Other projects in the works.

Geoff

by Geoff

Ok, that's nice. Good choice in PowerMeter, too.

by Weenie