Red Hot Storck Fascenario 0.7-Updated finally!

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

artray

by artray

How did you get that small football to hover between you seat and rear wheel ?

woz9683

by woz9683

Leviathan wrote:Cant for the life of me work out what is the 6g "true weight weenies might have trashed this little bit"?

Fork crown?

Very nic build! I like it.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

TOflat

by TOflat

Roobay wrote:Ditch the Decals on the wheels PLEASE 8)
nice build otherwise :mrgreen:

Alas, they are under clear coat.

da123 wrote:Love the build.
Sorry if this is obvious from the entry (I'm having trouble seeing any pictures - only getting the text - think it is some sort of work filter issue) but I wondered was the 809g for the frame completely bare (i.e. without hangers, bolts, seatclamp etc). Interested because I have a 51 Fascenario 0.7 frame from the same model year, and never had chance to weigh it before it was built.
Cheers,

That little piece is the decorative cover for the fork crown. The fork tapers very aggressively up to the head tube of the frame and looks somewhat out of place. With it, everything flows a little smoother and looks much nicer. That 809grams is completely stripped and bare devoid of any part that I cannot take off. (eg, no der hanger, cage bolts, etc)

artray wrote:How did you get that small football to hover between you seat and rear wheel ?

Very careful timing between kicking the ball, composing the shot, and snapping the photo.