Moderator: Moderator Team
- Posts: 119
- Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:43 pm
Kjetil wrote:Schs, You MUST remove that frame size sticker!
Nice bike. I have wheel envy.
Oh, never thought about removing that sticker.
- Posts: 791
- Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 10:32 am
- Location: Finland
- Posts: 1570
- Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:45 pm
- Location: Stockholm, The Arctic...
- Posts: 482
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 11:34 am
- Location: Dubai, UAE
Now that is very nice!
- Posts: 1391
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:17 pm
- Location: Hamar, Norway
Very well done. I get wheel envy again too.
- Posts: 331
- Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:03 pm
- Location: Porto, Portugal
The frame have a really nice junction colors.
Cannondale Supersix '10
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:59 am
- Location: London
I want to get put some campy tubs on my oltre, and for the weather to improve drastically in the UK so I can go out!
Thoughts on the new Oltre DCM colour scheme?
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:38 pm
- Location: Germany
@eurperg: great taste.
I follow your tumblr as well.
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:09 pm
- Location: Southampton, UK
My Infinito has gone stealth with a custom DA 9000 build
Time lapse video below of the buildhttp://vimeo.com/61403414
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:59 am
and here is mine
the same b/w but on campa corus and 101s
pics taken in Athens this January
- Posts: 554
- Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:25 pm
Great shot, and what a great bike. Thumbs up to the builder of this one
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:37 pm
- Location: uk
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:45 pm
- Location: Northern CA USA
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:33 pm
- Location: Cape Town - South Africa
I would like to post mine. But i am having trouble posting pics of this quality - resizing just spoils it. Help if you can
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:34 am
I think the saddle looks great. A bike is for riding, after all.