The WeightWeenies website was recently updated and is now fully SSL encrypted (URLs beginning with https).
Probably you have been logged-out, we're sorry for that (was unavoidable), just login again.
When there are errors occuring please first delete cookies and browser-cache - if it doesn't help or you find other problems please post here or write short mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
When you have problems with Tapatalk App please re-follow/re-login.
Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please
Moderator: Moderator Team
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:51 am
I'd like to check out that Deda Superleggero stem.
(I have modest wishes)
I mean... of course Bora's would be great, but for me that's not realistic.
- Posts: 244
- Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:22 pm
- Location: Les Pays Bas
An original Campagnolo 39T inner chain ring for an original (post 2009) Campagnolo compact crank.
- Posts: 151
- Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:25 am
- Location: MN
New Red shifters & derailluers
- Posts: 113
- Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:45 pm
- Location: New Forest - UK
that Baum in the classifieds a few weeks back... should've bought it... my size and in the uk too... just needed to shift a few bikes first.
- Posts: 2014
- Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:03 pm
- Location: San Francisco Peninsula
Need new gloves. Been riding pre-dawn and the ones I have aren't warm enough.
- Posts: 2012
- Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:20 pm
- Location: New Zealand
BMC TMR01 with full Sram Red and w Wheelworks built set of 50m tubulars with Dash hubs
- Posts: 304
- Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:24 pm
- Location: Poland/Cracow
New winter pants, proper winter jacket, steel and not-too-expensive winter road bike.
18' R5 coming soon...
- Posts: 2621
- Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:55 pm
- Location: Vienna, AUT
"That would be harsher punishment for parole violators, Stan … and world peace"
- Posts: 564
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:34 pm
Sram red bits and a omni racer lite seatpost.
- Posts: 7926
- Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:57 pm
- Location: San Francisco, CA
Money-no-object: Schmolke handlebars (not gonna happen
Money-even-less-of-an-object: custom Parlee Z0 frame, or English custom travel tandem,
More realistic: New Balance Minimus 0 running shoes (running weight weenie).
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:20 pm
- Posts: 1060
- Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:22 pm
- Location: Brooklyn
XTR shifters and Fox 120mm Talas. Fork has higher priority than the shifters.
- Posts: 1383
- Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 2:11 pm
- Location: Stockholm, Sweden
want a confirmation on my Tune Kong XX1 hub
But dreaming I am of a pair of awesome wheels for my Helium, so hard to decide
- Posts: 956
- Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 4:24 am
Maybe a Super X. RED with discs or Ultegra Di2 with mini-v's... or wait another year for hydraulics.
- Posts: 294
- Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:58 am
- Location: Finland
A new, more comfortable saddle for my trainer bike. Any saddle will do, as far as it does not ruin my indoor workouts like all the previous saddles have done.