Neijia ('Chi') practices in racing/riding?

A light bike doesn't replace good fitness.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Dozer

by Dozer

kulivontot wrote:Given that there are about 10 total Asian cyclists in the world (let's be honest it's mostly a Euro/American sport). I don't think anyone's considered applying these principles to cycling. Doesn't mean that they don't apply though!

Maybe if you are refering to top level pro riders. But, I sure have ridden with plenty of fast guys here in China. Give them a few years and you likely see them moving up the ranks. Trouble for the Chinese guys I know is time off work and disposable income. No lack of potential talent here, for sure.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

kulivontot

by kulivontot

I really was just kind of trolling to see how many Asian cyclists would come out of the woodwork. You don't see too many out on the road, I figured I'd see how many read this message board.

Gregorio

by Gregorio

artray wrote:As a Jedi I only use my powers for the good of mankind or if it makes me better than everyone else . Many times I have used the force in cycle racing to cause flats , chain breaks etc etc to my rivals and have gone on to a win a well deserved victory.

YOU WILL PUT ALL YOUR MONEY INTO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT

Awesome!