The WeightWeenies website was recently updated and is now fully SSL encrypted (URLs beginning with https).
Probably you have been logged-out, we're sorry for that (was unavoidable), just login again.
When there are errors occuring please first delete cookies and browser-cache - if it doesn't help or you find other problems please post here or write short mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
When you have problems with Tapatalk App please re-follow/re-login.
Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please
Moderator: Moderator Team
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:16 am
if the top tube was horizontal it would help alot.
- Posts: 599
- Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:24 am
That chain is caught on the derailleur too.
- Posts: 256
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:09 pm
- Location: London
BIG ring, nice forks...
- Posts: 5072
- Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:35 am
- Location: New York
This would be the only time I would excuse someone for getting the dreaded chain grease on their leg.
I never took drugs to improve my performance at any time. I will be willing to stick my finger into a polygraph test if anyone with big media pull wants to take issue. If you buy a signed poster now it will not be tarnished later. --Graeme Obree
- Posts: 2012
- Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:20 pm
- Location: New Zealand
stella-azzurra wrote:This would be the only time I would excuse someone for getting the dreaded chain grease on their leg.
Or punctured calf syndrome!
- Posts: 284
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:43 am
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
That bike is built to win!
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:12 am
- Location: North Carolina
Does this count
- Posts: 1235
- Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:09 pm
- Location: In the industry
obviously a practical joke, but still cracked me up.
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:53 am
- Location: Adelaide, Australia
I'd have gotten one for my youngest - were she still small enough to use it...
2011 Scott Addict R3 (DA groupset, Tune Skyline RR wheelset, Rotor 52/36 Q-Rings)
2008 Giant Trinity A1 (cheapass 50mm carbon clinchers)
No easy road goes anywhere worth going
- Posts: 505
- Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:59 am
- Location: Los Angeles
I actually like this freak.
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:17 am
- Location: Latvia
- Posts: 1251
- Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:54 pm
- Location: Reading, UK
I was reading the latest copy of UK magazine Cycling+ when I came across a WD40 advert. Here's a non-excellent reproduction. I don't think the ad agency is up-to-speed on latest road cycling styles, this photo must date from the mid 90s? Details to amaze:
- that sack-like jersey
- super-high super-stretched position
- mismatched wheels.
Nothing against the product, mind, I use it myself.
- Posts: 8609
- Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:32 pm
- Location: Los Feliz, Los Angeles, California
Maybe the advertising budget was limited so they looked up "bicycle rider" on a 90's CD of "Royalty Free Stock Images" ?
|| Other projects in the works.
- Posts: 235
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:13 pm
Also, the crank/gears are on the wrong side. Its possible they used a mirrored image, but still...