The WeightWeenies website was recently updated and is now fully SSL encrypted (URLs beginning with https).
Probably you have been logged-out, we're sorry for that (was unavoidable), just login again.
When there are errors occuring please first delete cookies and browser-cache - if it doesn't help or you find other problems please post here or write short mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
When you have problems with Tapatalk App please re-follow/re-login.
Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please
Moderator: Moderator Team
- Posts: 455
- Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:54 pm
- Location: London
I'm considering di2 (at a good price) and have a DA chainset, chain, cassette lying around as well.
Having said that, i'm trying to figure out if I should wait for the 9000 di2 (which is a bit away and will cost much more in my case) or go through with the current di2.
I'd appreciate your thought!
- Posts: 439
- Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:43 pm
- Location: Canada
I would probably wait for di2 9100 or whatever the next model will be after 9000.
If you keep waiting for the next best and greatest you'll never buy anything.....
- Posts: 158
- Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:37 pm
If there is a deficiency that you see in the current Di2 I would say wait. Also, if you know you will feel disappointed owning the current model when the new model comes out, you should wait. Finally, if you want to buy the current model once the new model pushes the prices down a little, I would recommend that you wait.
However, if the current Di2 fits your needs, and owning the latest and greatest doesn't do anything for you, then go ahead and buy now and enjoy.