Who are you (no off-topic talk please)
Moderator: Moderator Team
- Posts: 305
- Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:38 pm
- Location: England, occiasionally Flanders.
I'm off to Belgium for De Panne & De Ronde shortly, so I look forward to all your comments!
- Posts: 863
- Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:40 pm
- Location: Eire
Very nicely done.
Not everything that counts can be counted. Not everything that can be counted counts.
- Posts: 5119
- Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2003 2:25 am
- Location: Canada
- Posts: 380
- Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:22 am
- Location: Seattle, WA
2011 Trek Paragon 29er | Reba XX 120mm Fork | XX Drivetrain | 160mm White/Carbon Exiler CR Brakes | Thomson 90mm Stem & Post | Easton Monkey Lite Bar | X.9 Hubs to DT Swiss X470's | Schwalbe Rocket Rons
- Posts: 165
- Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:31 pm
Nice Bike! What are your thoughts on the saddle? Similar to the Antares in shape?
- Posts: 541
- Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:29 pm
- Location: patra greece
wow my man !
πατα τραβα ρε
Fred from Jupiter
- Posts: 93
- Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2004 9:26 pm
Lovely build. The bike looks absolutely fast.
Tell us something about the frame, please. Is it from carbonzone?
- Posts: 8609
- Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:32 pm
- Location: Los Feliz, Los Angeles, California
Which doormat belongs to you?
|| Other projects in the works.
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:22 pm
You've probably upset him by telling him the beautiful Paolo Moreni frame he probably bought for $1.5k+ and was extremely proud of is a generic carbon frame you can get on ebay for $600.
Great colour scheme and nice italian branding. Lovely.
- Posts: 791
- Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 10:32 am
- Location: Finland
Beautiful and fast looking bike, but I must admit that my feelings went down after seeing the similar generic eBay frame...
Who is Paolo Moreni anyway?
- Posts: 4698
- Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:57 pm
- Location: Vicenza
I'm building the same frame for a friend.
Quiet nice result you've got.