Moderator: Moderator Team
- frame: Koba Racetool (triple butted aluminium)
- stem/bars/barends/seatpost: koba
- shifters/rear der: X0
- front der/crankset: XT
- brakes: avid ultimate
- fork: R7
- pedals: eggbeaters Ti
- wheels: dt240 hubs, dt revolution spokes, dt rims
- quick releases: koba Titanium
- bottle cage: king Ti
- tires: racing ralph
- saddle: SLR
- headset: FSA
- unknown to me: chain (XTR?)/cassette (looks like an XT 11-32)/tubes
Total weight is also unknown to me at the moment, but this should be a fairly light build. I don't know about the koba components, but they look a lot like ritchey wcs.
I find that everything matches very well in this bike.
Yes, thats my bike
-chain is XTR and cassette is XT, you are damn right!
headset: -FSA Orbite Xtreme
Nice bike, the shifters need some practice but are working great. The Ultimate brakes are working fine also in the worste mud, I can garantee! Nothing to complain about!
Feels awesome to me, but I dont like the combination with the racing ralph in the front, I'm going to change it into Nobby Nic. I will loose weight and I hope to get into a better performance in fast turns...