Assioma pm and Wahoo users

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Boshk

by Boshk

For us Wahoo users, is there anyway to see the 'cycling dynamics' data from our ride?

Everything on IAV or the partial cycling dynamics for Assioma pedals I can find on the net is based on Garmin Connect.....basically garmin units.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

TobinHatesYou

by TobinHatesYou

Boshk wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:32 pm
For us Wahoo users, is there anyway to see the 'cycling dynamics' data from our ride?

Everything on IAV or the partial cycling dynamics for Assioma pedals I can find on the net is based on Garmin Connect.....basically garmin units.

Not at the moment, no. That data is not being recorded on Wahoo devices.

pmprego

by pmprego

TobinHatesYou wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:43 pm
Boshk wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:32 pm

Not at the moment, no. That data is not being recorded on Wahoo devices.
As with Xert software, apparently wahoo is not opening their hardware to those external sources.

TobinHatesYou

by TobinHatesYou

I imagine the XERT situation is different than what's going on with Cycling Dynamics.

Cycling Dynamics is part of the ANT+ spec. It's not implemented by a third-party via, say, a Connect IQ app. I'm sure Wahoo is planning on adding support for it, just as they've added the actually proprietary Pioneer metrics.

CrankyCarbon

by CrankyCarbon

I bought an Elemnt thinking that it was supported. But it is not. Wahoo only supports Pioneer for Cycling Dynamics.

You need a Garmin 830, 1030, etc
I'm hoping wahoo adds the feature at some software upgrade.

You can see your Quadrants if you use the Cheetah software and download the fit file.

TobinHatesYou

by TobinHatesYou

CrankyCarbon wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:28 am
I bought an Elemnt thinking that it was supported. But it is not. Wahoo only supports Pioneer for Cycling Dynamics.

You need a Garmin 830, 1030, etc
I'm hoping wahoo adds the feature at some software upgrade.

You can see your Quadrants if you use the Cheetah software and download the fit file.

What Pioneer has isn't really Cycling Dynamics. It's their own special sauce. Cycling Dynamics is supported on Garmin Edge x20 series devices too.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com