Help me build my new Pinarello Dogma F8 dream bike

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

tinozee

by tinozee

I think it came out great, you can always lower the stem if you gain flexibility across the season. The wheels are great for an everyday wheel, and the Campy looks perfect. The frameset color is gorgeous and the white saddle/bar. It would be very easy to dress this up with a second wheelset and some yoga, but just get on and ride. You will enjoy doing those upgrades later, no rush! Nice job, go get some.

rendered

by rendered

tinozee wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:48 pm
I think it came out great, you can always lower the stem if you gain flexibility across the season. The wheels are great for an everyday wheel, and the Campy looks perfect. The frameset color is gorgeous and the white saddle/bar. It would be very easy to dress this up with a second wheelset and some yoga, but just get on and ride. You will enjoy doing those upgrades later, no rush! Nice job, go get some.
Thank you for the excellent words of encouragement and compliments on the bike. A lot of thought and planning went into it, and I'm glad there's some people out there who appreciate a nice Pinarello as much as I do.

Cheers :beerchug:

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com