is there a pilot in the WW plane?

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderator: Moderator Team

tymon_tm

by tymon_tm

hi all

last week I got banned from the forum. as it had happened before once or twice (due to some 'tech issues'), I was sure I'll be able to sort it out without any problems - so I sent a message via contact box that appeared when I tried to log in. after a day or two without any answer I've sent another one, and another... then I dug out an email address I'd used last time and emailed the gods of WW directly at webmaster@weigtweenies..etc - but nope, no response whatsoever...

so I've been wondering, has any of you experienced similar issues - I've no clue what happened, I assume it's just some glitch as I cant recall doing anything even remotely deserving being benched for a week, but it's the lack of response from anyone that puzzles me the most - I'm sure as forum grows it's not easy to keep track of everything that happens here, but not being able to answer any of the messages I've sent is, well, not very nice to say the least...

any thoughts? :noidea:
kkibbler wrote: WW remembers.

RyanH

by RyanH

You got banned for a week for your conduct in the Pro thread. I believe you were warned before the ban.

by Weenie

tymon_tm

by tymon_tm

that's interesting - no, I don't recollect being warned. and I'm very curious as to what exactly made me deserve a ban - if it's not too much to ask for, I'd really like to know

kgt

by kgt

Welcome to the club...

Nefarious86

by Nefarious86

You were all warned in that thread to stop behaving like children. You were also notified in the ban. Image

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Using Tapatalk

tymon_tm

by tymon_tm

lol, warned how? and warned for what exactly?

Lewn777

by Lewn777

It would be great if thread starters would be able to moderate their own threads.
It would really encourage lurkers to post and fend off some of the snide posters that just come to threads to point out something that might be incorrect rather than meanigfully contribute to the discussion.

It would also make life easier for the moderators.

Just a thought.

mattr

by mattr

You mean delete anyone who calls you out when you make massively inaccurate statements?

claus

by claus

Lewn777 wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:48 pm
It would be great if thread starters would be able to moderate their own threads.
Start your own "forum".... (aka "blog" or whatever you want to call it...)

Nefarious86

by Nefarious86

tymon_tm wrote:lol, warned how? and warned for what exactly?
Have a read back through the pro thread, it's all there.

If you don't like it no one is forcing you to be here.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Using Tapatalk

Lewn777

by Lewn777

mattr wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:54 pm
You mean delete anyone who calls you out when you make massively inaccurate statements?
No people that sift through other people's post deliberately to latch on to the slightest thing that might be wrong and then blow it up out of all proportion because they are pathetic wannabies.

Lewn777

by Lewn777

mattr wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:54 pm
People would then delete your valuable insights?
You think you know everything about cycles, but it might turn out people would then delete your high-tower ramblings of utter drivel?

mattr

by mattr

Lewn777 wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:16 pm
You think you know everything about cycles, but it might turn out people would then delete your high-tower ramblings of utter drivel?
Kind of ironic coming from you. But whatever. You do you.

by Weenie