Custom Painting - logo/brand question...

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

frommel

by frommel

Miller wrote:That's great, nice paint job, funny too. Are there meant to be zertz inserts in that fork?
Yup, but we just took them out. I read a bunch of tests that showed that they didn’t make any difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

frommel

by frommel

Stendhal wrote:Frommel this is wonderful, plus you win the Dad Of The Year award.
I am preparing a paint job and may write with some questions.
Absolutely!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

frommel

by frommel

Ok final picture. My son Colin with his 19 lb Colinago!

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

Yup... Dad of the Year award right there. He looks so happy. And maybe when he’s all grown, depending on his size, I’ll have a bike or two ready for handing down. Well done, Dad
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

frommel

by frommel

Calnago wrote:Yup... Dad of the Year award right there. He looks so happy. And maybe when he’s all grown, depending on his size, I’ll have a bike or two ready for handing down. Well done, DadImage
Thanks Calnago! Maybe we will see each other some day on the NorCal roads (we live in Napa).

Stendhal

by Stendhal

frommel wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:41 am
Calnago wrote:Yup... Dad of the Year award right there. He looks so happy. And maybe when he’s all grown, depending on his size, I’ll have a bike or two ready for handing down. Well done, DadImage
Thanks Calnago! Maybe we will see each other some day on the NorCal roads (we live in Napa).

Also Bay Area -- maybe we can compare paint jobs when my new frame arrives and I try to paint it.
Cannondale Supersixevo 4 (7.05 kg)
Retired: Chapter2, Tarmac SWorks SL6, Orbea, Dogma F8\F10, LOW, Wilier, Ridley Noah, Cervelo R3\R5\S2\Aspero, Time Fluidity, Lapierre Pulsium, Cyfac, Felt, Klein, Cannondale pre-CAAD aluminum