Show us your CAAD12 frameset (non disc) builds

Moderator: Moderator Team

caad10dotcom
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:53 pm

by caad10dotcom

This new CAAD12 frameset looks ace and love the colours. Considering getting one myself to put eTap on it with ENVE finishing. Let's see your builds...

Image

rmr40
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:32 pm

by rmr40

caad10dotcom wrote:This new CAAD12 frameset looks ace and love the colours. Considering getting one myself to put eTap on it with ENVE finishing. Let's see your builds...

Image



Here you go..Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

by Weenie


caad10dotcom
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:53 pm

by caad10dotcom

That looks sick! Love the red and Di2. 303s too!

caad10dotcom
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:53 pm

by caad10dotcom

There must be some more of them out there!

ultyguy
Posts: 2276
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:35 pm
Location: Geneva

by ultyguy

Image

Not a pic taken for the bike so apologies there. Currently has 105 and original stem/bars but upgrading soon to Chorus and some carbon bars and -8 stem, already for Hylix 25.4 seatpost on there. Will prob go white tape too.

I have a nano so wanted something with same position for beating up. Have to say I'm massively impressed with the bike though, gives up very little. I took it way up a ski area with dirt and gravel road and it did fine w GP4000 25mm....could've used a 50/34 rather than the stock 52/36 tho, 20% + !


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ltyarbro42
Posts: 88
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:05 pm

by Ltyarbro42

Image

Poor ass college racer.

Sent from my BLU LIFE ONE X using Tapatalk

caad10dotcom
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:53 pm

by caad10dotcom

Looks good to me! Bling gold chain!

caad10dotcom
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:53 pm

by caad10dotcom

ultyguy wrote:Image

Not a pic taken for the bike so apologies there. Currently has 105 and original stem/bars but upgrading soon to Chorus and some carbon bars and -8 stem, already for Hylix 25.4 seatpost on there. Will prob go white tape too.

I have a nano so wanted something with same position for beating up. Have to say I'm massively impressed with the bike though, gives up very little. I took it way up a ski area with dirt and gravel road and it did fine w GP4000 25mm....could've used a 50/34 rather than the stock 52/36 tho, 20% + !


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


CAAD12 for a beat up bike is awesome!

paradawt
Posts: 331
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:03 pm
Location: Porto, Portugal

by paradawt

I have a 2010 Supersix, and I am thinking about try the new caad12.

What do you say about it?
Cannondale Supersix '10

caad10dotcom
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:53 pm

by caad10dotcom

I'd also like to know what people think about the new CAAD12?

Is anyone going to be putting Red eTap Hydraulic, Dura Acr 9100 or SRAM Eagle (if they do a drop bar a shifter) on theirs?

ultyguy
Posts: 2276
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:35 pm
Location: Geneva

by ultyguy

The Caad12 is a very good bike but for pure performance and probably better vibration absorbtion, a super six evo would be better. It doesn't take to bigger hits over broken pavement especially nicely but I'm probably just spoiled by my nano. It also doesn't have same jump as the nano cause of the added weight. Alternatively, if you're going to bang it around and travel/race crits etc w/ it it's prob a better call over an Evo. You can get a SS evo hm ultegra in most markets right now for stupidly good money for what you're getting, hard to pass that by....

evan326
Posts: 480
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:51 pm
Location: RVA,USA

by evan326

ultyguy wrote:Not a pic taken for the bike so apologies there. Currently has 105 and original stem/bars but upgrading soon to Chorus and some carbon bars and -8 stem, already for Hylix 25.4 seatpost on there. Will prob go white tape too.

I have a nano so wanted something with same position for beating up. Have to say I'm massively impressed with the bike though, gives up very little. I took it way up a ski area with dirt and gravel road and it did fine w GP4000 25mm....could've used a 50/34 rather than the stock 52/36 tho, 20% + !


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How are you liking the hylix post? I have one on order, figured that it would be worth trying for the price. I have the same bike with similar plans. Got a new saddle, post is on order, wheels or bars are next

User avatar
alexneumuller
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 10:45 am
Location: Munich, Germany

by alexneumuller

My Caad12 built with Enve Cockpit, SRAM Red, SRM Powermeter & HED Belgiums on R45 Hubs! Image
Image
Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-------------------------------
Parlee Z-Zero Disc
Stinner Frameworks Ti
Speedvagen 2017
Colnago C64
Independent Fabrication Crown Jewel TI
Felt IAFRD
Cannondale Super Evo Six 2017
Opencycle O-1.0
Open New UP 2017
Canyon Inflite 9.0 2015

JaewooKim
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:19 pm

by JaewooKim

Image

RED with Vision Metron 81's


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

by Weenie


kervelo
Posts: 294
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:58 am
Location: Finland

by kervelo

alexneumuller wrote:My Caad12 built with Enve Cockpit, SRAM Red, SRM Powermeter & HED Belgiums on R45 Hubs! Image


That is one classy looking bike.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post