The WeightWeenies website was recently updated and is now fully SSL encrypted (URLs beginning with https).
Probably you have been logged-out, we're sorry for that (was unavoidable), just login again.
When there are errors occuring please first delete cookies and browser-cache - if it doesn't help or you find other problems please post here or write short mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
When you have problems with Tapatalk App please re-follow/re-login.
A light bike doesn't replace good fitness.
Moderator: Moderator Team
- Posts: 1944
- Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:02 pm
- Location: Getting dropped
I've got some old work out's that were uploaded to Training Peaks years ago that I'm now trying to download and put into my Power Agent activites field. When I go to download them from Training Peaks it downloads them in .gz format which neither Power Agent nor Goldencheetah is able to recognize. What do I do? How do I convert them to a usable format?
Last edited by 2002SaecoReplica
on Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Zipp rims will break if you look at them too hard
- R-Sys wheels will spontaneously explode
- The ZG crankset will never, ever exist
- Everyone needs Lightweights, even if they're fat and old
- Parts actually made of metal are SO 10 years ago
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:30 pm
- Location: Mountain View, CA
While I'm not familiar with this software, gz is a typical file extension used to indicate that the file is compressed. You might try unzipping it.
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 12:54 am
Yes, they are compressed and need to be unzipped.
Although when dragging and dropping files from TrainingPeaks to WKO+ it is only Garmin files (.fit) that need to be uncompressed. .srm and .csv and of course .wko even if they are .wko.gz will drop straight in.