The WeightWeenies website was recently updated and is now fully SSL encrypted (URLs beginning with https).
Probably you have been logged-out, we're sorry for that (was unavoidable), just login again.
When there are errors occuring please first delete cookies and browser-cache - if it doesn't help or you find other problems please post here or write short mail to email@example.com
When you have problems with Tapatalk App please re-follow/re-login.
A light bike doesn't replace good fitness.
Moderator: Moderator Team
- Shop Owner
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:04 pm
- Location: Estes Park, CO
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:45 pm
I got fat need to lose weight!
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:08 pm
34 years old
68kg, keen to lose some more though
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:51 pm
19 years old
- Resident master of GIF
- Posts: 3182
- Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:44 am
- Posts: 289
- Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:12 am
- Location: uphill
176 cm (5.9)
63.0-63.7 kg (138.9-140.4 lbs)
Last edited by vlastrada
on Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 204
- Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:03 am
- Location: Queensland Australia
2013 Giant TCR Advanced SL 0, 6.92kg
2013 Giant Defy Composite 2 M, 8.5kg - Wife's
Azzurro Torino 8.55g
Fuji 650 10.8kg
Miele Lupa Triple Tandem 38,89kg
- Posts: 343
- Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:20 am
Age - 40 years of age
Height - 182.5cm (the 0.5 makes all the difference)
Weight - 95kg at the moment after christmas
Goal - 85kg by the summer
My build is more like a rugby player unfortunately, or as I like to call it a "sprinter"
Luckily I ahve moved in with my OH and she is a veggie and does most of the cooking, so my veg and fruit intake as gone through the roof, just got to stop drinking wine as of an evening!
- Posts: 159
- Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:37 am
190.5 and 64 kilo
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
- Posts: 991
- Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:48 pm
- Location: Denmark
Currently 178 cm and 76,5 kgs. Hope to get down to about 75 kgs.
- Posts: 1570
- Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:45 pm
- Location: Stockholm, The Arctic...
Weight: 74 kg
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:20 pm
- Location: Vienna
Height: 174 cm
Weight: 57 kg
- Posts: 386
- Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 11:33 am
- Location: T'ba!
I'd like to get down to 80kgs as I would consider this "race weight"; like a few posts above I am built more like a rugby player. I'm down from 107.9kgs of "pud" in Nov 2012
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:15 am
Weight: 79 kg (Jan Ullrich weight. Hopefully around 74-75 within a couple of months)
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:57 pm
Height: 181.5 CM or 5'11"
Weight: 169 lbs/76.6 kg
Feelin' a little "puffy," but that's owing to the muesli cookies I just ate. I was down to 162 lbs for the Rapha Gentlemen's Ride two months ago, but the holidays took their toll. On the program now!