A light bike doesn't replace good fitness.
Moderator: Moderator Team
- Posts: 1615
- Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:19 am
Height: 180cm (5'11)
Weight: 72kg (160lb)
Lift 3 times a week. Pedal 4-5 days. I was climbing 2-4 days a week prior to an accident in December. Hoping to get back to that soon.
Current:T2Retired:Blue | Project C6.0 |
Felt AR FRD |
Colnago C59 NERO |
2014 S-Works Tarmac |
S-Works Venge |
Wilier Cento Uno SL |
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:30 pm
- Posts: 2621
- Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:11 pm
Summer weight achieved
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 6:11 am
I know, I know, I'm fat right now.
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:18 pm
- Location: New England
16% body fat (Air-Displacement method)
Down from 100kg last year.
I wonder how much I'll weigh and how I'll look at 10-12% fat. ...
2017 Pinarello F8 Dura Ace 9100 @ 7.5kg
2013 Bianchi Infinito 105 @ 8.2kg
1982 Colnago Super Single Speed @ 8.6kg
- Posts: 3721
- Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:40 pm
- Location: Lenart, Slovenia EUROPE
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:19 am
In Mars, the weight was 72kg. I'm on a diet and my goal is 64kg.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:26 am
I'm an experienced player. I know how to take good care of money. But I'm not a gambling man, you know that
. Right now I'm goint to make a deposit.
- Posts: 886
- Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:13 pm
3Pio wrote:41 years old
In my best times i was 67-68 kg (20 years ago), in my worst times i was 83 kg (four years ago).
Last season i reached 74 kg, then i raised up to 77 kg this winter).
In last two months riding 200-300 km per week.
Time to quote my self
42 Years old
72 kg - 73 kg at the moment.
No specific diet or something.. Just riding
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:32 pm
- Location: Denmark
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:27 pm
- Location: Finland
Riding 700-800h / year. No specific diet here either, I pretty much eat anything I can get my hands on!
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:37 am
If you ride that much you need two horses a day to fullfill your hunger!
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:09 am
Gained a few pounds end of the summer which I have been kicking myself for. My goals for 2018 is to have a cleaner diet and pay more attention to pre/post-race nutrition.
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:50 pm