Scratches and bruises on specific spot after indoor session

A light bike doesn't replace good fitness.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Ivan

by Ivan

OK, long story short here:
Bought Assos equipe S7 bibs
Tried them a few times already, no problems anymore
My behind happy, me happy

It really is that simple. I am also not starting a debate if Assos is "the best" clothing, I just had a very specific problem and the S7 bibs proved to be a solution for me. This, together with the overall quality of the bibs justifies the price for me.

@AJS914:
I also like to keep my indoor sessions as short as possible :mrgreen:
Seriously, this is something that has grown over the years, both mentally and physically. I started with normal trainers and a portable mp3-player for 1h to 1h30 max. In 10 years time this has evolved to a dedicated computer, dual screen (32 inch for “entertainment” and 17 inch for training progress), 2 fans, amplifier connected to computer with two 50 Watt speakers and so on. I do have to mention that I suffer a lot from riding in the cold so from the beginning I tried doing every training indoors, including normal endurance if the weather didn’t allow riding outside. I almost never watch television on weekday evenings too, two kids, a wife, household and 18h training/week just doesn't allow this. I see my training time as TV-time, I even have my netflix account activated on this computer. Tacx Neo is so quiet I can watch documentaries.
He ride a bike instead of a car I wanna be his friend
Golden Earring - Going to the run

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

LiquidCooled

by LiquidCooled

Ivan wrote:OK, long story short here:

It really is that simple. I am also not starting a debate if Assos is "the best" clothing, I just had a very specific problem and the S7 bibs proved to be a solution for me. This, together with the overall quality of the bibs justifies the price for me.
Awesome! I also can't say that Assos are the best since I haven't tried all the others. But they are so good that after trying them, I knew I wouldn't risk spending money on other brands.
2017 Giant TCR Advanced Pro 0 Disc
2003 Cannondale R1000 (CAAD7)

RTW
in the industry

by RTW

LiquidCooled wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:38 pm
Ivan wrote:OK, long story short here:

Awesome! I also can't say that Assos are the best since I haven't tried all the others. But they are so good that after trying them, I knew I wouldn't risk spending money on other brands.
Can I quote you on that?

LiquidCooled

by LiquidCooled

RTW wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:33 pm
Can I quote you on that?
Absolutely.
2017 Giant TCR Advanced Pro 0 Disc
2003 Cannondale R1000 (CAAD7)

PokojniToza

by PokojniToza

Great to see you have solved your problem. A bit late, but Nalini also has some bibs where the pad is not stitched. However, it seemed to be placed in such a way it favours a full aero position, so it was a no go for me.