Send bike photos !

Bring your questions & complaints to the Weight Weenies moderators, here! Also, News & Announcements. Use the other boards for bike related talks.
jam23

by jam23

I have make up my road bike, now I have to take some photos, weight it and send all to you to put my bike on the list but....how can I send all documentation?
By mail to webmaster? by contact section? It´s there another link that I have no seen?
Thank you for all.
Excuse my English, it is not my mother tongue.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Florian
Site Admin

by Florian

You can send it to weightweenies@starbike.com or webmaster@starbike.com, makes no difference. :wink:

Since I still have many submissions from the past on queue, it might take some time until I find some free time to add your bike.

At this oppurtunity I'd like to say sorry to everyone who sent me his bike and is waiting to see it appearing on Weight Weenies.
I just had too much other work to do, but I hope to catch up soon.

jam23

by jam23

Thanks for your reply!
I see you have much job so I will take first my vacations :wink: then I will send you the bike photos, I hope you will have less job!!

I´m looking in my town for a good scale to weight the bike, then I will take the photos, prepare all and send to you.

Don´t worry for the appearing of the bike, I understand that we are many weight-weenies in the world, we will wait to see the bikes on the page :D

See you!!!!
Excuse my English, it is not my mother tongue.