Can someone please unban my home IP address?

Bring your questions & complaints to the Weight Weenies moderators, here! Also, News & Announcements. Use the other boards for bike related talks.
cheapvega

by cheapvega

I can't log in at home... keeps saying I've been banned. Let me know what I need to do to fix this. Really love this forum.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

pdlpsher1

by pdlpsher1

I had the same problem. I called my ISP and they removed the ban for me. This is caused by someone on your ISP network sending malicious emails which causes the ban. Your ISP needs to find the source of the malicious emails and stop it. The issue is not WW but a bad user on your ISP’s network. Another alternative is to switch to a different ISP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cheapvega

by cheapvega

pdlpsher1 wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:32 pm
I had the same problem. I called my ISP and they removed the ban for me. This is caused by someone on your ISP network sending malicious emails which causes the ban. Your ISP needs to find the source of the malicious emails and stop it. The issue is not WW but a bad user on your ISP’s network. Another alternative is to switch to a different ISP.

Are the emails coming from my IP address specifically, or just someone across my whole ISP? I am with a pretty big carrier and don't want to switch.

pdlpsher1

by pdlpsher1

Someone else on your ISP. If they care enough about you they can find the source and kill it. My ISP was able to find the malicious source and somehow blocked it.