Starbike appreciation thread

Bring your questions & complaints to the Weight Weenies moderators, here! Also, News & Announcements. Use the other boards for bike related talks.
Klaster_1

by Klaster_1

I'd like to share my experience with Starbike too. When building my new road bike wheels, I decided to order Cyberhubs from their shop, because why not? It was my first time and I accidentally placed the order on the older version of hubs discontinued awhile ago. No idea why SB had these listed, but they offered a replacement to current SPD-2's, which was what I wanted to begin with. In the end, I got the hubs at a sweet price (no VAT, free shipping and a discount), even if the mistake was partly on me. Since then I made another order and plan to use the SB service more often.

xDOMx

by xDOMx

Always had excellent experiences ordering from Starbike to Japan. Quick and efficient responses, and competitive prices.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

vanmatthew

by vanmatthew

Really appreciate the customer service. Discovered something was wrong 2 years after an order was shipped and they took care of the issue. Great service.

jpeterson1012

by jpeterson1012

Starbike really has some of the best prices on the net, but with the recent coronavirus going on, and the USD plummeting compared to the euro, the prices have really gone up for me due to exchange rate :(

Klaster_1

by Klaster_1

jpeterson1012 wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:26 am
Starbike really has some of the best prices on the net, but with the recent coronavirus going on, and the USD plummeting compared to the euro, the prices have really gone up for me due to exchange rate :(
At least you are not as bad off as people from countries with weak currency, like RUB.

jpeterson1012

by jpeterson1012

Klaster_1 wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:13 pm
jpeterson1012 wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:26 am
At least you are not as bad off as people from countries with weak currency, like RUB.
Just paid an extra 30USD compared to 2 weeks ago for a pair of extralite hubs + 2 veloflex tubulars :(

JaewooKim

by JaewooKim

I was looking for components for my new bike build and starbike was the only major retailer that carried the seatpost I wanted (Fizik Cyrano 00). Thanks for being there at the right time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk