Strava - Filter Segment Results showing today's ride

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

dim

by dim

hello .... I've been using Strava for a few years (premium), and for the past months I've used the free version as I was recovering from a Hernia operation and done slow rides commuting

I've started training longer rides, and today, I decided to upgrade .... I chose the Summit package (The training and analysis packages, and paid for a year)

This morning, I had a ride but I cannot find the strava segment results for 'Today' ..... have things changed, and have Strava deleted this option? ....

I always found the 'results for today' as very good, and the most important, as you can compare your strava segments with other people who rode on the same day, with the same wind conditions
Trek Emonda SL6
Miyata One Thousand

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

naavt

by naavt

dim wrote:hello .... I've been using Strava for a few years (premium), and for the past months I've used the free version as I was recovering from a Hernia operation and done slow rides commuting

I've started training longer rides, and today, I decided to upgrade .... I chose the Summit package (The training and analysis packages, and paid for a year)

This morning, I had a ride but I cannot find the strava segment results for 'Today' ..... have things changed, and have Strava deleted this option? ....

I always found the 'results for today' as very good, and the most important, as you can compare your strava segments with other people who rode on the same day, with the same wind conditions
I have the exact same strava Summit plan as you. Everything remains the same in the segments pane, including “today’s” segment times.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

mcfarton

by mcfarton

Check from a different device and see if you can update the device you are using.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dim

by dim

mcfarton wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:48 pm
Check from a different device and see if you can update the device you are using.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I use a Garmin Edge 1000 ....

a while back, on Strava, they had a filter to show you how your ride compared to everyone else who rode on the same segements on the same day

(so, if you went on a ride today, you could view how your ride compared to everyone else today .... very important if you are competitive and wish to see how you compare to all the other riders with the same wind conditions)
It was only valid for the current day .... (you could not filter results by date)

this feautre is now gone... it does not show on the strava menu :x
Trek Emonda SL6
Miyata One Thousand

jekyll man

by jekyll man

Its not on the desktop version, but does on the mobile app.
Or it did do yesterday (ios)
Official cafe stop tester

dim

by dim

jekyll man wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:20 pm
Its not on the desktop version, but does on the mobile app.
Or it did do yesterday (ios)
thanks! .... :thumbup:

I just checked using my mobile phone, and it's there .... I hope that they don't remove it
Trek Emonda SL6
Miyata One Thousand

adam0bmx0

by adam0bmx0

It's on desktop too, and you can also filter by 'week' and 'month', as well as all time and all your clubs/followers etc.

On the 'Overview' page for your ride.

Expand the segment of interest, you will see some options to click, like 'Analyze', 'Set Goal', 'Compare' and 'Improve you time'

You want to click on 'Compare', then select the filter for 'today'.

:thumbup:

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Frankie - B
Admin - In the industry

by Frankie - B

Moved to chat. It will get more interest here.
'Tape was made to wrap your GF's gifts, NOT hold a freakin tire on.'
If you want to see 'meh' content of me and my bike you can follow my life in pictures here!