Speedplay Zero Cleats & Specialized Power or Power Arc

Moderator: Moderator Team

abrown3mtg

by abrown3mtg

1st) Set of zero cleats. moderately/worn acceptable. I stumbled upon a set of speedplay zeros that I picked up super cheap and want to give them a try before dropping the money on a new full setup and transitioning this set to a different bike. I wasn't a huge fan of the unlimited float x series I tried years ago but always been curious about the zeros.

2nd). Specialized power or power arc. Either to buy (also testing the waters so won't likely jump straight to the s-works model unless the prices is really right), or swap (permanently or temporarily) for a zoncolan team edition fx (carbon shell/rails/team graphics and firmer overall feel), a new brooks c15 I tried or a nearly new but feels like it's breaking in Brooks b17. I know the latter two are definitely not WW saddles but I've been doing a trial and error on my Fixed beater/errand runner/bar transport that I'll never be wearing anything other than street cloths on. I could go either way for that one for that build but want to try the power on my primary ride.

I'm located in Minneapolis, MN.

by Weenie