NEWMEN CL road hubs + Enduro bearings

Moderator: Moderator Team

Raimundo

by Raimundo

For sale a Newmen hubset, these were laced already one time by r2bike, they endeded up on my parts bin due to a Newmen carbon rim recall. I went DT Swiss instead...

They have little use, and a couple hundred km's before dismantelling the wheelset from where these came, i had them fitted with Enduro ABEC5 angular contact bearings, running on fresh Dura-Ace grease.
Together with the already fitted Enduro Bearings there is a set of 7 extra Enduro bearings still in the packaging, just in case...
Stickers have been removed for the sake of the grams...

These do have their quirks and features:

+Extremely light (100gr/186gr)
+Adjustable play*
+German made

-Front centerlock interface is very snug on some rotors (Galfer fits just fine, Shimano is a pain to get in/out)
-Front adjustable collar had to be "Shaved" to fit a Canyon carbon fork. works just fine (see picture).
-Removing front hub end caps is easier if you have the removal tool (not present).

*These are a 1st gen hubset, which means that they still feature the adjustable preload system discontinued by Newmen on the 2nd Gen. Fanboys rejoice :lol:

I ask €200 for the hubset and extra bearings, fixed price. Shipping is at the expenses of the buyer. These ship from Belgium.
Attachments
20210618_195637.jpg
20210618_195800.jpg

by Weenie