FS: Three Narrow Handlebars... 36cm and 38cm

Moderator: Moderator Team

renoracing

by renoracing

I know there are a few of you out there, and perhaps some narrow curious folks....
I was on 40cm bars for years, and have since gone down to fancy carbon 36cm on all the road bikes and 38cm on the gravel bike.
PM me for questions or details.
There aren't many options for carbon 36cm bars, and the Black Inc ones are some of the lightest, sub 200grams. They've got a great groove underneath for easy cable tucking, and have a rather traditional look to them so they work on steel tubed bikes nicely. They've got just a slight oval profile up top for some comfort when climbing.... They are really similar to the Zipp SL80's, which they don't offer in carbon.
Only a few hundred miles on these from a few months spent on the Cielo. They've got a bit of flex if you're up out of the saddle sprinting, but with that, they are super comfortable in taking out some of the road buzz and bumps.

36cm Black Inc.= $225 Shipped
80mm Reach, 125mm Drop

These two are pretty new, and hard to find in stock. I waited a few weeks for the 36cm pair, and hoarded several when I could get them, several of which I'm keeping. Had to source all of them from the UK oddly enough...

https://profile-design.com/products/drv-aero-a

NEW 36cm Profile Design DRV/Aero 105= $85 Shipped
70mm Reach, 122mm Drop

38cm Profile Design DRV/Aero 105= $70 Shipped
70mm Reach, 122mm Drop

by Weenie