Two pairs of 2020 Suplest Edge+ Pro Road shoes, Size 45, unworn + 2x worn

Moderator: Moderator Team

jbattermann

by jbattermann

Hi there,

I am selling two pairs of Suplest Edge+ Road Pro shoes in size EU45, bought earlier this year at bike24.de (the white/black ones) and directly at suplest.ch (the limited Fabian Cancellara black/golden ones).

The white/black ones have been worn/ridden exactly two times, the black/golden ones only to adjust the cleats... no riding happened with those. Both come without the Rapha shoe spanner and without the cleats but with their shoe bags (and obviously also including their awesome Solestar insole).

For more details see: the white/black ones here, the limited black/golden ones here.

They are located in Germany, shipping is / should be possible world wide as long as you pay the s&h fees for DHL (Germany.. not the Express one - again.. unless you want to pay for that) and DHL delivers there currently.

Prices are 229 Euros for the white/black ones (original price 359 Euros) and 249 Euros for the limited Fabian Cancellara black/golden ones (original price 379 Euros). Prices are final and excluding customs/tax that you might need to pay in your country. Idk.

My eBay profile "for reference" that I am as trustworthy as any good private seller online is here.

The whole set of images is available at: https://imgur.com/a/ihQhrNV & below is a preview of a few of them.

Payment via PayPal, PM if you want one of the pairs and I can check, depending on your country, how much s&h via tracked/insured DHL would be.

by Weenie