2020 Specialized S-Works Roubaix SRAM Red eTap AXS, Zipp 303 NSW

Moderator: Moderator Team

justonwo

by justonwo

I'm selling a pristine 2020 S-Works Roubaix, size 52 cm. I find myself riding my Pinarello and Canyon more and don't have need for multiple road bikes. The roads I ride just aren't rough enough to require a dedicated endurance bike. Local pickup in the Bay Area only please.

The bike has about 750 miles on it and is in like-new condition. No crashes, scratches, flaws, etc. A few notes:

1) The wheels have been upgraded from the stock Roval wheels to Zipp 303 NSW wheels. They are tubeless with 28 mm Continental Grand Prix 5000 TL tires.

2) The bike comes with 2 S-Works Rib Cage II bottle cages.

3) The pictured saddle bag is NOT included. The Speedplay pedals are not included.

4) The handlebar width is 42 cm.

5) The cranks have the integrated SRAM power meter.

6) Front chainrings are 46/33 and cassette is 10/33.

The bike features SRAM's new electronic groupset, Red AXS. The groupset is fully wireless, links up to the AXS phone app, and gives you very low gearing that is great for climbing in the Bay Area hills. The bike also features Specialized's new FutureShock 2.0 front suspension system. This feature is fantastic for absorbing potholes and rough terrain. The compression damping is fully adjustable with a knob on top of the stem. With the suspension fully locked out, you don't get any bobbing while sprinting.

I'm happy to answer any questions you might have about the bike. It's flawless and it's very fast and comfortable.

This is the current S-Works model available from Specialized. More details can be found here.

https://www.specialized.com/us/en/s-wor ... 94420-0244

Price is $9,500

2020 S-Works Roubaix AXS Red (Zipp 303 NSW)
2020 Ultimate Evo 10.0 AXS Red (DT Swiss PRC-1100)
2020 Pinarello Dogma F12 AXS Red (Enve SES 3.4 Disc)
2006 Cervelo Soloist
2018 S-Works Camber
2019 S-Works Epic

Retired: 2014 S-Works Roubaix

by Weenie