Hambini BB86 Racing BB for Shimano 24mm

Moderator: Moderator Team

Beancouter

by Beancouter

Having sold my Scott I don’t have a need in the near term for this, albeit Will add it to my ‘store’ if there isnt demand at the right price! The BB was new for the Scott and did less than 500 miles

I will say up front:

- the quality of the product is exceptional. There are only a hand full of parts I have bought where you feel as though they are lovingly crafted and where the manufacturer takes great pride in their product, Hambini sits alongside eeBrakes in this regard
- when installed, maybe psychology, but it feels uber stiff - for me, it is the vital last piece of the jigsaw that Scott engineered out of the frame to manage costs
- customer service is excellent: the comms is quick and support spot on. This BB had a slightly sticky bearing which Hambini sorted out for me. It is as good as new!

.....all the time Hambini sells bearings or BBs that fit my bikes, it will be where I go!

The BB is the racing (light) version in black for Shimano cranks : I bought the BB remover which is included in the price (and the install bits)Image
. If you could get your hands on this bundle (they are on back order) it would be £270 - i am looking for £190 pplus postage and PayPal fees.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by Beancouter on Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:29 pm, edited 5 times in total.

by Weenie