Reynolds 46 Aero tubulars

Moderator: Moderator Team

Imaking20

by Imaking20

Bought these new last year. Accessory kit is still new in the plastic. The wheels are in excellent shape and have been rotated around the last few bikes. I've replaced the standard freehub with a DT190 FH for a 10g savings. Actual weight (with quite a bit of glue residue now) is 1258g. As far as stiffness and spin-up, these are the closest thing I've experienced to a CCU/LW in a regular spoked wheel. Crosswind stability is unrivaled in anything I've ridden over 25mm depth (I've had more steering input from Kinlin 27s than from these). Braking power, IMO, is at least on par with the Diamante treatment on Boras - and I believe a touch stronger.

Shimano/SRAM 11sp freehub. Sale includes new Reynolds skewers, used Power brake pads, and a double wheel bag. JUST glued up a set of new Arenbergs that are not included in the sale price. Additionally, I have a brand new set of Vlaanderens hanging - either set of tires would be in addition to the sale price below.

$850 shipped CONUS with no tires.
Current:
T2

Retired:
Blue | Project C6.0 | Felt AR FRD | Colnago C59 NERO | 2014 S-Works Tarmac | S-Works Venge | Wilier Cento Uno SL | Tarmac SL2

by Weenie