The Purge: Litespeed Classic (51), Nemesis, Mcfk|Darimo Seatpost

Moderator: Moderator Team

RyanH

by RyanH

So, here I am again, purging gear again to go back down to the Litespeed as the main (and only rig). I think I've finally come to terms that the T3 is my grail bike.

Litespeed Classic 2001 size 51
Very good condition. Comes with original fork, Cane Creek headset. Steerer is 1 1/8. English threaded. This frame is a really cool frame. It's slightly more comfortable than my T3 and has about 98% of the stiffness somehow despite the much smaller tubing. Stays are slightly longer so it slings around corners very nicely. This is one that I should keep but I don't want to spend another 2 grand building it properly.

Price: $750 shipped

Mcfk 31.6x300mm Seatpost
This has been my workhorse seatpost. Very compliant and very robust. Unfortunately I need setback so I had to buy the 20mm version.

Price: $200 shipped

Assortment of Used Tubulars
2x near new Challenge Strada 25mm
1x Continental Competition
1x Vittoria Pave
1x Tufo
1x Zipp 23mm

Price: $100 shipped (Corsa no longer available)

New Darimo 300mm 31.6 78.4g Seatpost
Unused, since I'm going back to the Litespeed I realized I need a setback post.

Price: $310 shipped

Ambrosio Nemesis
Rear is laced to Record hub and front to Corima hub. Very good condition. Specialized front tire, conti competition rear.

Price: $325 shipped

Pro Vibe 40cm Bars
Very good condition, never crashed
Price: $120 shipped

SOLD

Strava
Current Stable. The Snob Machine
The Ex's. LS Siena: 6.21kg | Parlee Z5 SLi: 5.9kg | LS Xicon: 5.76kg | C59: 5.7kg | Cervelo R5ca: 5.09kg | Fuji Altamira SE - 6.2kg | Scott Foil - 6.2kg | Evo - 5.18kg | LS Classic - 6.7kg | The Crumpton - 5.9kg

by Weenie