2014 Kona Jake The Snake with all carbon cockpit and King goodies

Moderator: Moderator Team

wheelbuilder

by wheelbuilder

2014 Kona Jake The Snake. Size 59. 7005 Aluminum with a full carbon Kona fork. This is for everything you see here. No Wheels, no cassette. I will throw in the Chris King Bottom Bracket Grease injector tool with purchase. The seatpost, bars, CK items, and grease tool are worth more than what I am asking for the whole thing. I have way too many bike components, and need to get rid of this stuff. I am a professional bike mechanic and the bike was cared for accordingly. I am also a retired Police Officer, so I am damn trustworthy. Price will include shipping in the CONUS, and as I work at an LBS the bike will be expertly packed and protected.
Included in sale
Kona Jake The Snake Frame, size 59
Selle Italia Flite Flow saddle with Titanium rails
Ritchey Carbon WCS one-bolt seatpost
Ritchey Carbon WCS Evo-Curve bars, 44cm
Complete Sram Force ten speed group. Approximately 4000 miles on drivetrain excluding chain. Chain is newer.
Rear derailleur is Force wi-fli and will take up to a 34 in this particular configuration
Ritchey WCS c260 110mm stem
Avid BB7 Road Superlight mechanical disc brake calipers with all factory titanium hardware.
Chris King Mango Headset with Chris King Mango spacers
Chris King black PF30 currently loaded with Phil Wood waterproof grease

I will include the expensive Chris King Grease Injector tool appropriate for this bottom bracket.

800.00 includes packing and shipping to U.S. location. PM me for further info

by Weenie