Reynolds Assault clinchers with Schwalbe Pro One 25mm

Moderator: Moderator Team

Frankie - B
Administrator

by Frankie - B

Ladies and Gentleman!

Why?
Due to me switching over to the dark side of disc brakes on a road bike, these wheels have become surplus. I need them to move in order to get some nice HED ardennes disc wheels.

Comes with?
The wheels!
The Cryo Blue brake pads (used, but loads of life left)
The quick releases
The tubeless valves
The Schwalbe Pro One 25mm tires mounted
The Joes No Flats eco sealant. (in the tires)

Condition?
They are used, the brake track is still completely fine and I can't find a scratch in it. For obvious reasons, let's say they show the normal wear after two seasons of use. On the rear wheel I placed the brake pads a bit to low for the first ride. Because of that the lower part of the printed on decal has worn of. You can see that in the picture i added. Very little gauging on the free hub body.

Awesome, please take my money! but how much of it?
I'd like €700 ex shipping anywhere in the world.

Marketing Blurb:
Way too long. please see below the pictures.

Enough talk, show me some PICS:

If you need more info, please contact me through PM.

Marketing Blurb:
The Assault wheelset is a long-time favorite in the Allroads lineup. While both light and stiff, it’s the wheels’ 41mm depth with our Swirl Lip Generator (SLGTM) technology that gives you every aero advantage while riding in the wind. The tubeless ready 25mm rim channel provides great lateral stiffness, low rolling resistance and a comfortable ride.

Key Features:
Proprietary Swirl Lip Generator (SLGTM) technology rim profile that reduces drag and improves handling.
Tubeless ready rim provides fit for a wide range of tires and excellent ride quality
Rim brake wheels incorporate our Cryogenic Glass Transition (CTg) braking surface and brake pads that provide cool braking temperatures, up to 53% cooler than non-CTg systems. This provides you with safe and predictable braking performance.
Lifetime Warranty
30-Day Customer Satisfaction Guarantee

Specifications:
Rim Material: Carbon Fiber
Rim Construction: Swirl Lip Generator (SLGTM) , tubeless ready, Performance Rim 3 (PR3) Construction Technology
Rim Size: 700c
Rim Width: Internal 17mm, External 25mm
Rim Depth: 41mm
Rim Weight: 477g
Hub: Reynolds Allroads, CNC Machined, 10 degree, 36 points of engagement
Spoke Count: 20 Front, 24 Rear
Brake Interface: Rim brake only, Cryo-Blue Power brake pads , Brake Wear Indicator
Front Axle Spacing: QR 100
Rear Axle Spacing: QR 130
Freehub: Shimano/SRAM 9-11spd or Campy
Wheelset Weight: 1515g
'Tape was made to wrap your GF's gifts, NOT hold a freakin tire on.'