SOLD Eriksen Ti Disc Road frame, 55cm TT, tall HT

Moderator: Moderator Team

RichTheRoadie
Tinker, Taylor, Tart

by RichTheRoadie

This landed from Eriksen around 8 weeks ago, but I now need to move it along.

It wasn't built for me, but for someone who didn't complete their original order. Eriksen advertised it for sale - still brand new, unbuilt and unridden. It happened to be perfect geometry and was too good to ignore.

Geometry is attached along with some frame pics and a couple of built pics. The black seat clamp is included, as are the thru-axles. I can include the Arundel Mandible bottle cages, the Hope headset and the Fizik R1 post and stem (not the 00 post pictured); but the fork is not for sale.

I've covered less than 750km on it since it landed (I believe it was built around Sept/Oct 2017; and it arrived with me in Feb 2018).

When I checked with Eriksen about honouring the warranty, the response was: "If there is any failure with the product I will repair or replace as long as I'm alive".

For clarity, the brakes mounts are flat mount, and the thru-axles are 12x142mm r & 12x100mm f. It'll clear a 30c tyre at the rear and the front will max out at 32c. It is built for electronic or wireless groupsets only (although the Rotor hydraulic groupset will also work if you're that way inclined).

I'm asking SOLD - which takes into account the cost of shipping from Australia (which will cost circa US$300; but should only take 3-5 days). This is a firm price, unless you're already in Australia and we can adjust for local shipping.

PM if you want to discuss.

by Weenie