Pls delete

Moderator: Moderator Team

bikewithnoname

by bikewithnoname

The time has come to sell the Respo, it's been hanging up for over 2 years now as we've been in separate countries for most of that. Given my move I'm unlikely to ride it for another few years so rather than let it gather dust I think it should go to a good home.
Geometry is custom but not far off a standard 58cm, paint is all original, protected by heli-tape on the vulnerable bits, there are one or 2 stone chips that I'll send pics of to anyone that's interested.

ImageDSC_4146 by bikewithnoname, on Flickr

More pics here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmW5GUTc

Can either sell as a F+F, CK headset, King SS cages, thomson seat collar and WR compositi post (it's a 30.0 post)
GBP2,500 (plus shipping)

or with complete lightly used Record 11spd (172.5 53/39), deda supperlegga stem(110mm), presa bars(44cm o-t-o) Fizik Antares OO saddle (no wheels/cassette or pedals)
GBP3,000 (plus shipping)

FYI the bike is in the UK, I'm in France so UK buyers preferred to avoid hassle of international shipping/customs etc but do let me know if you're outside the Uk as we can probably work something out.
"We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities." Oscar Wilde

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com